Jungle juice

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by kaydrew, Oct 2, 2013.

1. I used jungle juice for my first 4 grows and never had a problem. I was talked into fox farm trio and I am not happy. At 4 weeks I began my battle with cal and mag deficiencies. Overpriced and over rated. Should throw calmag in with the trio. Anything to get that extra money. Sorry I'm heated, I should have stuck with what worked.

its better to have weed and no money, then it is to have money and no weed.

2. Fox farms isn't ph perfect like jungle juice, it's what i use too. I want to try humbolds master a & b next time i get some nites though.

3. #3 Dro Smoe, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013

Not too crazy for Fox Farm either.. If you were happy then you should go back to the jungle juice bro (no experience with it ) - personally use GH myself. Do you have a question, or just makin a statement? 

4. I started with AN too, and every company I try after doesn't compare, I am tempted to try canna veg A+B for 18$ no tax on the reserve by my house.....

5. It was an accidental statement. Was meant to respond to another thread. Not sure what happened.

6. I'm curious about the GH line. May try it on an auto

7. If you didn't like fox farms you probably won't like GH dude, just sayin. They are pretty much the same thing.

8. #8 Dro Smoe, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    Hahaha that's funny.. Yea I've only been using it for a few months but so far so good.. I initially was using 3 part but after hearing Original Past mention his affections for GH Maxibloom I made the switch.. I was kinda sick of mixing the 3 parts, in certain orders blah blah blah.. The Maxi line (Grow & bloom) is a standalone powder fert.. I'm lovin it, it's a piece of cake! I use some additives but I'm cutting back on them for the moment.. Ill let ya know how it works out, if you're interested...
    Later