Jungle Juice recipes?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by LHiver, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Whether it's your personal own or from a book, website etc. I need some good suggestions for 2 upcoming parties I'm throwing since booze is expensive this time of year. :)

2. Honestly, I'm big on Hawaiian Punch and Everclear. Everclear being 196% a whole bottle can go a long way. Mix it with a whole gallon of Hawaiian Punch, possibly more depending on your tolerance, and it should serve a decent group of people. Two bottles and two gallons of HP would serve even more. Good luck with your parties.

3. Thanks :)

4. [quote name='"chocobo"']Honestly, I'm big on Hawaiian Punch and Everclear. Everclear being 196% a whole bottle can go a long way. Mix it with a whole gallon of Hawaiian Punch, possibly more depending on your tolerance, and it should serve a decent group of people. Two bottles and two gallons of HP would serve even more. Good luck with your parties.[/quote]

This is exactly how I use to make mine back in my house party days up north. Yummy recipe and the different HP flavors give you the ability to make a nice looking selection

5. 1. Everything you've got.
    2. Ice.
    3. Rohypnol (if you're the fratjockrapist type)