June Jubilee

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MiMedical420, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Attitude is throwing a killer promotion this month and just thought I would let everyone know

2. Hellz yeah, I've been ready for days. What are you guys going to order? CBDcrew is sold out of everything so any suggestions would be welcome.

3. this is gonna be my first time buying from here and i also cant wait for the june promo

4. #4 MiMedical420, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    i was going to go with the g13 to get the three free bubblegumbluerry or w/e but they stopped running there other promo yesterday so waitin until the day to get double promo plus the ufo freebies and the 420 discount... Shop Wisely

but def ordering a cherry OG from emerald triangle and A bubblicious from Nirvana

Wharfrat caught a stoned typo

5. I ordered on my birthday (4th may, last G13 promo) and got

5 Pineapple express
    3 blueberry gum (freebies)
    1 Sour jack (freebie)
    1 OG 13 (freebie)
    1 Auto Blueberry (freebie)
    1 La Musa (freebie)
    1 X-line Madness (freebie)

All fem.

Deffo a good way to stock up on seeds if your a bit scrapped for cash :)

SeaOfSeeds also have a awesome promo at the minute.
    Spend £30 & get:
    1 Big Buddha Cheese
    1 Devils harvest - Strawberry sour diesel
    1 Bomb seeds - THC bomb
    2 TGA seeds (lucky dip out of Qurkle, Jilly Bean & Qleaner)
    1 GHS - Big bang
    1 Royal Queen seeds - Super Kush
    1 Pyramid - Auto super hash
    1 Pryamid Auto white widow
    1 Pryamid - Auto osiris

6. Cherry OG from Cali Connection, huh ?

7. My bad from emerald triangle breeder I was looking at the freebie from Cali connection blue dream haze!!

8. Damn, seeing that promo I might actually go for it and buy for the first time! :smoke:

9. im going in on this promo strictly for the cali connection blue dream.

10. I've never had blue dream :( lol. Whats it like?

I was thinking about spending for the promo, but i already have loads of blueberry crosses.

11. It is really good.. like blue skittles not like blueberry at all. If it is the real Blue Dream which
    I am thinking it definitely could be or a very close cross of the real cut bcz its from cali connection. It like a light blue smell and flavor,, very good all around hybrid dense nugz

12. Yes definitely getting in on this promo as has awesome freebies plus spend 53 get two UFO freebies as well looking forward to the pineapple express but gonna order some autos as the freebies as awesome strains I can mother :)

13. I have my alarm set for 1AM PST so I can order right when it starts. It'll be my first order from attitude and it seems like a good time to jump on the bandwagon and see what all the fuss is about.

14. this is why attitude is great

15. Hmmm wish mine were longer than 21 days arrival so could tell them and maybe get some more and double my order :) lol but alas my first order came in like 13-14 days but I will be ordering as soon as this sale starts!!!

16. #16 ss tokenkopf, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Thanks for the reassurance. I'm gearing up to spend a little dough. I'm getting impatient and have been going through all the breeders trying to find exactly what I want. I want to go for Grandoggy Purps from Connoisseur and hit their promo while i'm at. I'm just torn on what I really want.

Fuck it! Gonna order from Connoisseur and someone else. If you're gonna go for it you might as well go big.

17. even though they give you a pineapple express i might buy more but im also going for the barney farms lsd;)

18. Ken's GDP FTW

19. Out of Stock :(

20. ahh .. fair enough .. I'll just STFU then :eek: ;)