June Gloom = June Bloom

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gdub51, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Anyone else having trouble with the socal weather? We haven't seen the sun for a week. And the temps just reaching 70 as a high. Plants have gone to pre-flower. Can I get some of that global warming over here please? I'm hanging on hoping to get some flower off these. Is it too late to start over? (from seed)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Not sure where you are from but I got sick and tired of cloudy days and monsoon in my part of the world and ordered for some Led's 50 w and a couple of CFL's. Though it's an outdoor grow, they will go under the lights on cloudy days!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. Mine are too heavy to bring to the lights. Lights at night would give the site away and maybe anger the neighbors trying to sleep. I could supplement during the day, but the overcast measures about the same amount of light I would get from the lamps per my meter. Seem to be stuck between a preflower and a cold place!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lol

Yea true. I guess it would not make a difference if you could not make up the lost light at night time. That's what i do. My plants are going out in the days and
    Now under lights for the while night.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sucks, hopefully next week will bring sunshine.

6. Be careful with how much light you supplement to balance it out with the amount of light hours they will get when getting outside light only. If they get suddenly less light hours per day this will trigger early flowering. You must match the day/night balance regardless of the light source.