June bugs

Discussion in 'General' started by zune, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Man, I hate june bugs. They're like flying cockroaches, I swear! two flew into my room while I was taking bong hoots and they scared the shit outa me. Man, those things are so fucking scary when they fly n shit. I ran out and grabbed my RAID bottle and sprayed them, it took so long for them to go down. Even then I had to fuckin' stomp on those cockroach bastards. They're scary.

2. what are june bugs? never heard of them before.

pics?

3. dude its july

4. this is a junebug

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

This year I didn't get them till mid June and they were gone before July came around... fucking annoying as hell these fuckers are...

They are a bitch to swat down or just kill in general... I'd rather cup them in my hand and toss them outside, but they always come in through my chimney.

6. i like june bugs b/c they *pop* when you step on 'em.

7. If you think that's bad, try catching those fuckers with your face when you're cruising on a motorcycle at 65 mph.

8. how do they taste? Hard shell warm gooey center or crunchy like popcorn?

9. Yeah, it's like somebody shooting BB's at you.

10. Word on those bugs. They're not cool.

11. I hate those mofo's too!
    I also hate the cicada(I think thats what they are) there are so many around my yard and you can just hear them all in the morning..loud as fuck
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy12sppepRQ]YouTube - Buzzing Cicada[/ame]

12. ...also not fun on a motorcycle.

13. It's fun to go out in the yard with your badminton racket, and just swing at them, they make the coolest noises when you hit them! LOL

14. When I lived in Texarkana (NE corner of Texas) those things were everywhere all summer every year. Like june through August. Everywhere.

Moved to austin a few weeks ago, haven't seen any, it's a nice change.

15. I hate those fuckers:mad:. They fly around blindly untill they run into something and then spend like 10 mins trying to get up off the floor.

16. dude i dont mind the june bugs, its the mosiqitoes (SC) i get pissed about.

17. so how exactly do you take a bong hoot?

18. man I hate them too. but my dogs go crazy and dive off my bed trying to eat them.:yay:

19. I have a big problem with earwigs. They're everywhere in my house and on the side of the house. I've found them in my hair and crawling on my hands and shit.

[​IMG]

20. FUCK THAT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: