Jumping through universes

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by IdontSleep666, Aug 12, 2019.

1. do you ever forget what you’re saying and you know it’s something extremely important? Do you ever feel like something went missing and you’re sure no one touched it? What if we’re jumping through universes especially; while being high? And the reason the other universe took your answer is because you’re saving another you in a different universe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. i think you could be smoking and thinking a bit too much ,,,,but i guess i know what ya mean mate ,,i often lay in bed eyes closed and thinking about stuff like your saying ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. My G, you get?

• Like Like x 1
  4. i have many thoughts when laying in bed eyes closes and let my thoughts just flow ,some are really mind blowing some very scary ...trouble is i drop off to sleep for just a moment in time and its gone from my mind ,,weird things ..mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You are really special, the way you look at the world... Man you are a deep diver.
    I have a youtube channel where i talk aboit this kind of deep subjects, here is an example of it ( ) and I also wrote i book just by having this kind of thoughts (https://my.w.tt/R70tYjfk6Y ) i was diving deep into time travel.
    Don't be afraid to express your point of view, you can be so much more, you can actually write a book aboit different dimensions and stuff.
    Embrace your uniqueness, there will be people who will love your contents

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I’m so happy to hear your comment. I’m reading your book right now and i just wanted to salude you man for understanding my humor and reality.