Jumped into hydroponics. CFL/DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GreenMasterKush, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Not even close to being true and sounds like someone was intentionally being a smart ass when writing :rolleyes:

All plants will node symmetrically and grow "Y" like that until they mature. The "Y" formation of growth only tells the grower that the plant has not yet reached maturity as they will start to alternate nodes once the plant reaches maturity. It does not matter the sex of the plant as both male and females grow this way.

The fastest way to sex is to see preflowers This happens about the time of maturity and looks like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The top is a male preflower and the bottom is female. I hope this helps.

2. thanks private stock. i was wondering if the stipule is a carictaristic of a male plant?

3. with underaerated water

4. nope all cannabis plants have stipules.

5. thankyou. you guys help alot. im really nervous about it bein a male plant since it was a bag seed. i kept debating wether i should pull it and grow a fem seed i have but im going to stick it out untill i know for sure. its growing really good. a little high on the nutes but i drained some of the water and added clean ph'd water.

6. let this be your learning experience :)

who has ONE feminized seed?!?!? :)

7. yea for sure this is a learning grow, glad i have people like you to help out or i would have a clusterf*** going on. and for the fem seed i only ordered 3 cheeper ones so i can perfect what im doing so i dont ruin expencive one but still get smokable buds.

8. i have a newbee question.. how strong is the oder from one plant in flowering? do i need to get an air cleaner? if i do where can i find something low priced?

9. Usually pretty fucking strong. Strains vary but there is usually a very very strong smell

10. Hope you fail your piss test dick.

11. So much hate! Lewl

12. I suggest just biting the bullet and buying HID to begin with.

I got 600w 3 stage dimmable balllast, MH bulb, HPS bulb, rope ratchet, air cooled hood and timer for right @ $200 (including shipping).

I do. Amnesia Haze, I am saving that beautiful lady :)