Jumped For NO REASON

Discussion in 'General' started by NickFox, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Well this story might be a little long but this DID happen to me and it has messed with my head.
    ok so i got a 1/4 of dank last night and me and a buddy where going to smoke some of it. so we get to this park lock up my truck and start walking to our usual spot. we get about 50 ft away from my truck and these to Mexicans start screaming at us in Spanish. we are like umm what? whats your problem? they just start pushing my friend and we are trying hard to avoid a fight. they kept screaming that we where talking shit and we have never saw them before in our lives. we where like calm down we dont even know you and then he hits my buddy in the face. he still trys to avoid the fight and then he tried again. my buddy punched him back in the face and then about that time me just standing there the other one walks up and hits me in the back of the head and then in the forehead. i tackled him and drove my elbow into his gut. his friend that was fighting my buddy saw that and came running over and started kicking me in the head and side. so the other got up and they were both kicking me. my buddy ran over and out of panic gave them my weed and they took off running way fast. so i go to the hospital with a broken nose and a concussion. and so i told them what happened. and they called the cops. the cops couldn't find the Mexicans so i have a $3000 hospital bill with health insurance and i lost my weed :mad:

this was about the craziest thing that has ever happened to me and so help me god if i find those kids. they will be wishing that they finished me last night.

2. damn man that sucks dick, i hope your alright.
    karma will get the dumb fucks.

3. i hope you find those kids and fuckin wreck em. i hate when people start shit for no reason like that, they really need their asses kicked

4. I would die before I gave my weed away.

5. Sounds pussy, but you shoulda ran. If you don't have the skills to defend yourself against a group (Which most don't), then there is no shame in running.

6. yeah getting jumped sucks man. i hope your alright ive been jumped plenty of times. for my bike. phones. sometimes when your outnumbered 5 on 1. best idea to give your shit up sometimes. fuck em . people can be so low these days. i hope they get whats comin for em.

get better dude. :smoking:

7. thats why you should always carry a pocket knife. stab those fucks and see what color they bleed.

8. hahaha

man that shits messed up....all of that to be satisfied with weed??? thats pretty desperate on their part. Like ya heard, karma comes back around

9. OMG bro same shit happened to me! Needless to say I ran like hell!!!! Came out of a party and these kids had "beef" with some kid there.....they started screaming in my face and then proceeded to beat the shit out of me! Like 8 drunk as fuck kids wailing on me. I managed to escape and ran all the way down the icy driveway (during cold ass winter in NY). No shame in saving your face for real man, fuck these lunatic maniac scum. Im sooooooo lucky they did no damage!!!!

10. if it was 2 on 2 i dont think you and your friend should have let it go on, when your friend seen them kickin you he should have picked up the biggest thing near him that he could and just straight pound them with it and rob THEM.

im glad your ok though, know how it feels to be jumped.

11. Fucking pussies man... I hope you get those low fuckers!

Sparkin a bowl for you homie :smoking:

12. ey not to start shit but how do u know they were mexicans? i mean they might have been salvi or from chile for all u know...i fuckin hate that shit when people think all hispanics are Mexican.

as far as your story...you sure you didnt leave something out? i know my people dont start shit unless you give them a reason to.

13. it shouldn't be a race thing. it's just some dumbfucks with nothing to do so they jump people. that shit happend to me as well against 8 other kids.

14. fuck those mexi's

15. similar thing happened to my friend

he was just chillin on the curb outside of a gas station with my other friend, and these two skanky ass bitches with some tough redneck guys come up to them, and the girls start yelling at them saying that they were talking shit to them, and my friends were just like whoa, we don't know what the hell you're talkin about

then next thing you know, one of the rednecks sucker punches my friend, breaks his nose, and hits my other friend in the head, and then they run away and drive off.

my friend had to go to the hospital for his nose, and it's still fucked up. We've heard through some people who know some people who know some people, and we might know who these guys were. We're gonna find them and bring some chrome to their domes, baseball stylee

16. damn
    what city was this at
    thats low
    find the douches kick their fuckin asses
    i dont see why theyd jump you for not doin shit unless their dirtfuckin poor or bored, maybe they saw u with the weed earlier? idk man
    that shits low though

17. haha the best part of it all. its salt lake city utah. and no im not SURE they where meixcan but i wasnt making a racist statement all i said was that they where mexican. and they didnt see my stuff or anything i just picked a buddy up and drove right there. all i can think of is maybe they where tripping off a hard drug.