Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jump Stonies??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by captsticky, Sep 6, 2014.

1. was smoking a nice blunt the other day and this guy was hitting on it too and he starts doing some weird jumping plus push up thing i thought he was just messing around but he was saying if after every hit you do a jump stonie kind of like a jump burpee youll get wayy higherr than if you dont has anyone heard of this???

2. I don't know about higher... That'll get the blood pumping for sure.
    If I did a set of push ups or curls for every hit I took, I'd be in wicked good shape.

3. lol

4. It honestly will. Like he said faster blood pumping means faster absorption of THC and faster transportation from blood to brain to the kitchen.

Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sounds fucking ridiculous. I don't care if it works

6. LMAO

7. I have never heard of Jump stonies.

There used to be an actress named Erin Moran on a 1970's sitcom called Happy days.  Her character's name was Joanie. They would ask her trivia questions and try to stump her.

Stump Joanie. Do not jump stonie. Thank you.

8. I'm fairly certain it won't get you any higher any faster. It might knock you out if you do it after hitting a bong or something.

9. Sounds strange, put everyone has a different smoking techniques.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

10. Jesus, just smoke the stuff.  The simple things in life are nice.  Smoke weed and get high.  There's enough complicated shit out there without complicating the simple act of smoking weed.

11. LMAO! You talking bout burpee and yes you get way higher if you smoke before you workout. After working out , you still be high as fuck so no need to smoke for awhile.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.