July 25th

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, May 24, 2007.

1. I just wanted to share the following with the city. July 25 I am getting married. Then July 26th I am adopting her daughter, as mine. July 26th is also her daughters first birthday. I am just more excited than I ever thought I could be. Anyway, yeah KICK ASS HUH

2. That is very cool, congratulations! July 26 is my 21st birthday, so we both have something to celebrate. :hello:

3. nice dude! I aint doin shit on the 26th... i guess ill smoke a fatty bowl for u guys. Its a win win win situation!!

4. Good Morning everyone,

Just got up, and taking the day off. Need to start looking for apartments today, we have decided to just move to vegas and say screw it. Fortunatly, someone with my background as a chef, it wont be hard to find a job to say the least.

5. Congratulations!

My mom married my step dad when I was about 2 years old, he adopted me when I was 7, it takes a real man to love and raise a kid that's not biologically his.

I'm gunna be drivin home from Minnesota after celebratin my bday on the 19th, but I'm gunna definetily blaze a bowl for ya :)