July 1st deadline

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by drjay2012, Jun 30, 2016.

1. What are the pros n cons for registering with the state of WA?

I know you get to grow 4 plants without registering and up to 15 registered.

Does they state come to your grow place unannounced?

Let's here your input guys, Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I am in Oregon and there are similar growing limits ... I think at this point the state(s) are too busy managing their rec/med shops / commercial growers to bother harassing home growers

4. IMHO registration is up to you ... Usually has additional costs and the added fact that you are now on their grower's list ... But if you have qualifying reasons for MMJ I do think there are more upsides to being registered ... Back in 2009 I had MMJ in California and never had a cop come check out my grow ... Now that I am in Oregon have not wanted to pay the $500+ fees involved to be registered

5. For a collective garden yes they can come to your place unannounced according to link provided below.
    They want that control and to treat you like a kid.

The state of Washington when they handed the medical to the Liqueur Control Board they screwed us all.
    They want you to tract every seed from seed to harvest.

You are only allowed to buy clones from rec shops that they control.
    They set it all up this way to take every last penny they can out of you.

I'm sorry but I don't have an answer on the legalities for you not being involved with collective garden but having a med card growing on your own.

Maybe you can find out at this link I don't know as I can only read so much there before my anger boils over knowing people are suffering all over the state due to their insatiable desire for more $$$$$$$$ disgusied as we are trying to protect you propaganda machine they are spewing out ..........
    Medical Marijuana (Cannabis) :: Washington State Dept. of Health

While you are there go to some of the links.
    The PDF files.
    Just imagine how much time & $$$$$$$$$$$$ was wasted of YOUR TAX $$$$$$$$$$$ on this joke of a process.

When they said vote for legal cannabis I asked myself what is legal about it?
    You are under their control for a plant GOD gave us who GOD says is ours to use.

These government yahoos believe they are God.

They want to control and tax every bit from seed to harvest.

Fact is Washington State has taken what was on it's way to the best plant to help people to taking people right back underground.

If I had my way no one would go to the rec stores and this whole system would collapse.

That is a fantasy cause there are to many sheep in Washington State who can't think for themselves so they follow and believe everything these so called public officials who are suppose to be working for the people not their career say.

6. Thanks for the replies guys.....for medup, I only see information as far as cooperative sharing. I need more information regarding your own grow meaning if I register with the state and I'm allowed up to 15, will they come unannounced for inspection. Should I change the amount that I'm allowed?

I did call one of my local mmj shop and they said that they doubt they will come unannounced, they will be too busy with other things such as co-ops.

And last thing, they aren't even registering patients yet where I live, I'm 20 minutes north of Seattle.

7. Trixxi, they are charging $1 to register and you get a recognition card, no other fees

8. DrJay. Yep no info I found about there about personal growing as I stated.

I'm sorry but I don't have an answer on the legalities for you not being involved with collective garden but having a med card growing on your own.

I wouldn't trust anything a shop owner says as they are only concerned about their own butt.
    I will be investigating that situation more and will get back to you on what I find out.

When I talk about control, constitution, etc, here is another example of out of control people in power telling you they can come to a collective at anytime.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?
    A WARRANT?

Got a feeling Washington state lawyers going to be waiting for the first case.
    Unfortunately it will be the tax payers who suffer for their ignorance as usual.
    I wish I could afford to move to another state I've had enough.

9. Morning....The screwing our Wash State Reps gave the medical community is hard to believe. They hurt the people who need the help the most. Shameful. I will NEVER vote for any rep who signed onto that stab in the back legislation. Disgusting pieces of shit.
    You must have your ID renewed by a medical provider. Rec shops don't do shit! Each time you visit your provider you pay $100.00. It used to be a 1 x a year visit. NOW they can make you come in up to 4 x at $100.00 each screwing..er, visit. That's up to $400/yr folks just for the authorization. But oh, wait, then the Rec shops give you the "Medical Discount", so bend over cause it's 9.3% or whatever the county tax is. Are you shitting me?? Take your taxes and shove them up your collective asses.

H :coffee:

10. And will they come visit? Hey, someone has to fill those bunks at the "Prisons for Profit". They'll bleed us anyway they can and that's just another way. No hard feelings......<_<