July 1st and July 4th

Discussion in 'General' started by Vikesfan911, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Well guys. Canada day and Independence day are coming up. This means fireworks :D.
    Got anything special planned?
    I'm probably just going to blaze and then go check out some fireworks downtown.

2. I think we're going camping and taking the boat out.

3. I'm getting drunk and high then going to watch some real shitty bands in concert! (Nickelback, Buckcherry, Finger 11)

4. dude ill have the Nickelback ticket but u can theo ther two:p as for me i think all our shows that are free are realllllly shitty....not my music anjoyment usually. im prolly gonna call my bros, get drunk prolly real baked and chill in the park all day! oh man i cant wait for it tho lol an extra day off work for me:D

5. On July 1st I'm seeing The Polyphonic Spree. I am so excited I can't wait.

6. working all day on july 4th then prolly smoking away my sorrows of not being able to be at the lake.

7. i'll be talking to the law, just as i have done for the past 4 yrs. straight.... i buy some mortors, a couple of them 5 inch bottle rockets that explode into a star,, and some small bottle rockets for the kids,,,,

but the main attraction [ and the reason the law gets called] is i ''dry load'' my black powder rifle,,, no bullet,,,, and blast that f-ker all night,,,, it sounds like a civil war cannon going off. i dont know why my old-fart neighbors call the law, it dont sound nothing like a regular gun would....

i got 2 film cannisters , [thanks to a fellow blade turning me on to this idea] ,, im going to pack them with black powder,,, and make one hell of a firecracker!!!!! it would seem that after 4 yrs. these jokers around me would chill out,,, it's the only day of the year, i do this..... leave me alone... and let me have my LOUD NIGHT.... people all-ways got to stick thier nose in my business around here!!!!!,,,,, fuckin snowbirds.... i hate these imported yanks.:p

8. going to an outdoor concert on the 3rd..gonna get fucked up!

Then on the 4th they have a big fireworks show in my town so I'll prolly go to that.

9. the 4th should be pretty fun, a ton of students that live on my block stayed here this summer so I'm assuming everyone will just be drinking smoking and blowing shit up in the street all day and night haha, I love it

10. I decided not to go to my city's fireworks with my family again so i am going to see transformers.

11. Gonna get fuckin wasted, then set off our own fireworks :D

12. Friends+Girls+Weed+Fireworks=Badass night.......or a trip to the ER

13. aw man... my condolences.

14. working all day, then getting violently drunk and probably real high at night

15. Workin all day then goin to Boston at night.

Drinkin of course

16. smoke.......eat.......watch fireworks..........smoke

17. Not sure where im celebrating yet but I'll be out getting smashed, and enjoying explosions in the sky

18. dude! I was sort of thinking of going to that.. but its like $60. Fuck that. I didn't realize we had another guy on the forum from my area.

19. Going to the lake..do some wakeboarding..blow some shit up..drink a case thru the day..watch fireworks when it gets dark..

20. For Canada Day I'm grabbing some friends and heading out to Waterton National Park. We're coming back in the evening for the fireworks. Should be a fun day.