Julian Assange - Staffor files prove intent of extradition to US from Sweden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NasaJoe, Sep 18, 2012.

1. US Extradition - Justice for Assange

And a message to Ecuador regarding their decision to grant Julian Assange asylum as well as the likely events that will occur in the future.. which includes raiding Equadors embassy in the UK (where Assange is currently held up)

20120815 UK to Ec Aide Memoire

2. I live in the UK and nobody here seems to care enough. If they storm that embassy and arrest assange, I will finally lose the tiny little bit of faith I had left in my government.

3. They wont raid the ecutorian embassy, gimme a break. Thats an act of war.
    Correa would ask Chavez and Putin for help and then the shit would hit the fan.
    And yeah, FREE JULIAN ASSANGE.
    He is the victim of a conspiracy. Anyone that believes he raped that girl is an idiot. PERIOD.

4. ^ i hope you're right man

5. Because the USA hasn't committed acts of war and then bribed their way out of it.

The real question would be is there more of a benefit for the West to silence Assange or remain in good standing with Ecuador? I don't think Ecuador is a strategic ally and offers much of a benefit to the USA. I am pretty sure Ecuador needs the USA much more then the USA needs Ecuador.

With all that said I hope Assange makes it out of the UK safe. He should be protected under USA whistle blower laws and freedom of press.

6. Assange wont be protected. They want to crucify him.....
    As for Ecuador do your homework. Rafael Correa is like Chavez hes not friends with imperialists....