Julian Assange and Imran Khan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cruizer, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Thought I'd share this as I'm a big supporter of Wikileaks...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WacS98ATtIM]The Julian Assange Show: Imran Khan (E9) - YouTube[/ame]

This video is for all those Americans who know absolutely nothing about Middle Eastern politics yet feels they have the right to host an uneducated opinion on it as if it was fact.

So when this guy gets elected, fights against the U.S. Government (like Qadaffi did) and they try to kill him under the guise that the people hate him, you'll know the truth.

2. Thanks for sharing, very interesting. I love the work wiki leaks has done and hope they reveal some really really big shit. I feel like all the stuff released about the USA was common knowledge amongst critical thinkers.

3. I wonder what will happen to him if some idiot government extradites him to the US.

4. #4 NasaJoe, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Great video.. Ironic how the media over there spins their politics, one thing is for sure and that is popular opinion in Pakistan is anti-US.. I WONDER WHY.

...they go without power for 14-18 hours a day because their government cant afford fuel to power their power plants...

5. The Ecuador embassy is currently deciding whether or not Julian Assange has grounds for an asylum appeal based on the fact that Sweden has a history of extraditing people to the U.S., a country which still uses torture and the death penalty.