Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juleokinium(Liquid cannabis)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Greenxtc, Jun 18, 2020.

1. I wanted to repost this from my Facebook post in a Dudeist group for all you dudes looking for an incredible and relaxed high!

Repost:

I made the best liquid medical marijuana recipe ever! I call it Juleokinium!

Ingredients/Index:
    -1, small bottle/easily able to put in your pocket
    -1, small nug of Medical Marijuana bud/No index needed
    -1, small stem from nug/has right amount of CBD
    -1/4, white vinegar/acidity strengthens THC
    -1/4, cooking oil/helps absorb the white vinegar
    -1/2, liquid butter/helps absorb THC into fat cells to activate effects
    -1 to 2, good shake ups, down, left, right, front and back/mixes everything smoothly after mixing ingredients into container

You should get what's in the image of this post. 20200618_011403.jpg 20200618_011414.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. headbanging. Dont get the process. And is that 1/2 and 1/4 fluid ozs?

You shake up ground weed with ingredients and drink?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe: whoever told you that is fucking with you.. it doesn't magically increase the THC% if that was the case everyone would buy shit weed then put white vinegar on it :lmafoe::lmafoe:

& When does the decarb happen?? If you don't decarb the weed before eating it you will not get high lol.

Also 1 small nug & a stem wouldn't do alot to anyone even if it was decarbed :laughing: When ur making edibles with stems you need a minimum of an Oz from my experience.

• Like Like x 2