Jul 3 - Walt Disney World unveils incredibly scary, robotic version of President Obam

Discussion in 'General' started by whitewarrior, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Now, we've never been to this "Hall of Presidents" at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida (our parents instead taking us to real, disused dungeons and battlefields for family entertainment), but we're thinking about heading down there today -- not because the newest animatronic addition -- President Barack Obama -- has just been unveiled, but because his likeness is so... unlike him, so incredibly, terrifyingly creepy (and yet still impressive all the same). Yes, we'll pop all of our closest friends' children into the van and take a fantastic voyage down to the southern tip of our great nation just to see their reactions to this horrifying robotic educational presentation. What better way to celebrate our nation's independence? Come to think of it... maybe our parents weren't so bad after all. Videos of Obamatron and of the President himself recording audio for it after the break.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ5hl4ktn-o]YouTube - Barack Obama Joins Hall of Presidents at Disney's Magic Kingdom[/ame]

*i'm too baked for this sheet! :eek:

2. i don't even want to watch this ;P

3. haaahhh man I missed you my brotha! Where you been?

One

4. They should totally switch the real Obama with this one for a speech, I wonder if people would notice.

Then we could have a hilarious "IGNORE THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN" moment

Yeah, I'm high, big deal wanna fight about it?

5. ahh hows it going bro? Just been busy with school and visiting other forums, hows the smoke treatin you? :smoke:

HAPPY 4th everyone!

6. It's only a matter of time before obamatron kills all of us. :eek:

7. lol - "You have 15 seconds to comply..." :D

8. Haha.. We're in the middle of an economic melt down, and the Disney Company is spending money on creepy robotic presidents.. Good job, men!

9. ahahahahaha