JuJu's legal apartment grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jujuofthebush, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Did you punch them in the mush? lol

+

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I got the stuff finally

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. lol.

I like to drink beer and punch people out.

You eat sushi every day that ways you won't be so fat!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Finally got around to making some progress... I found and then lost my thermostat/ hydrometer still can't find it... I'd hate to order another one cause I'm a space cadet.... So I said screw it and put 12 beans instead of 9 some may not pop some might be males and anything over can just be held back in veg playing around with lst or topping and what not. I did 2 Bodhi seeds strains 3 deep line alchemy#10 (fat afghani x 88g13/hashplant) 3 starflight guava, I did 3 of leaf doctors gg4 x eastside og and 3 of thug pugs peanut butter breathe... I know I said I was going to pop Gus beans I'll do that next! lol IMAG1086.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ha Ha up and running. :metal:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Start your engines... Go Go Go! :cool:

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hey guys so updated plan getting 6in fan filter combo for flower tent I believe 390cfm I'm ordering the veg tent probably 2x3, and a tent for drying planning on 4in fan filter combo for veg tent and I'd like to use the 6in duct booster fan I have now to hook up to a 4in carbon filter for the drying tent, getting thermometer hydrometer for all tents, as I said I have the promix and the general organics go box do I need anything else for the soil if I have the money I'd like to buy some mammoth P and Roots terp tea for flowering is there absolutely anything I should have to grow dank I'm shooting for straight quality and I don't care about yield, tell me if I'm going about anything wrong or what I should add or take away constructive criticism is welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ha ha ha Mammoth P! It's hard to say that and not laugh!

images.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Well I wanted to drop a msg and photo saying how stoked I was all 12 of my beans popped!!! And I keep my above 90% germination rate just using dirt and a cfl, I'm to tired to snap a pick I'm to drained to be excited, I had to take my daughter back to inpatient therapy again last night, I had hoped this was a hurdle that was behind us, how do you give a kid hope who figured out way too young that there's no real point to life, and I can't totally argue her that life is what we make it, I'm scared if not as a teen then when I'm not there everyday she really will take her life, I feel powerless in being able to stop or divert her from this painful existence that resides in her mind, there is so much to love and live for and I can't make her see it for the life of me, why the fuck does everything have to get ten times harder every time I feel life is hitting a groove

• Like Like x 4
  10. So sorry to read that JuJu, wish there was some thing that i could say to help. Hang in there man.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hang in there pal. I wish you peaceful times soon. Keep going though, you have to. Some joys in life come a little later for some of us. Early adolescence can suck no matter how "good" your life is or isn't.

Maybe a new hobby the two of you can share?

My 13 year old gets the blues on me from time to time. So I'm saving up for a 4 stroke 50cc motor kit for a beach cruiser that my kid and I are going to build.

I

Budget dream room for cup winners

• Like Like x 3
  12. Ok, Juju.50 questions!

Is she on medications?

Does she have friends/ boyfriends?

What are her "likes"?

Does she get teased?

Is she awkward?

Is she unattractive? Sorry Juju, I had to ask.

Does she have problems with conversations?

Does she have Nightmares?

Does she drink alcohol?

Was she molested or abused?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes she's now on Abilify, can't remember her diagnosis but doc said it's like pre bi-polar she's in group and individual therapy, she has some friends they aren't close though she really doesn't hang out with people outside of school, no bf/gf at the moment but she trys to push friends into dating her making it harder for her to be friends with people, she likes drawing and writing (she's super intelligent but insanely lazy about it)she likes "goth" stuff she trys to be a little emo kid, so yes she's awkward she used to have problems with bullying but where we moved it isn't really a thing,but she likes to talk shit so I'm sure some is sent back her way, she isn't unattractive but she's overweight and decided to shave her head and it's growing back out so right now she looks kinda nuts right now,she has social anxiety hard she has a hard time just ordering food from a waitress, no nightmares I know of,drinking I'd have to say no, and they just drug tested her for inpatient nothing there, definitely mental/emotional abuse from her mom, and my temper could be better, she swears no sexual abuse but Idk if she would ever tell me, partially because she doesn't like sharing with me, and also I think she'd never tell me because she knows I'm the type that would take care of justice myself

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Here's a shot of the children right before lights out in the big pic they go from left to right Bodhi's Starflight guava, then the deep line alchemy#10, leaf doctors eastsideog x gg4, and all the weirdo ones are thug pugs peanut butter breathe the other pics just show the weird first leafs I'm rooting for my runt dla#10 to be a few and that front weirdo ppb and of course a banger from everything else would be great too IMAG1094.jpg IMAG1095.jpg IMAG1096.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. They are always so cute when there little. :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Honestly I agree, I love popping seeds of any plant. I get so excited I think of all the possibilities for the plants where I can put them how pretty they'll look of its a veggie how much yummy food I'll get... I hate apartments I need plants tons and tons and tons of plants like 8 gardens fuck grass who wants to see normal grass I want weird ass grass and plants I can eat and smell and touch

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. It sounds like bi-polar to me. She will need lots of hugs

• Like Like x 2
  18. Well whatever it is they diagnosed her with it's a pre-cursor to bi-polar I hug whenever she lets me get close

• Like Like x 4