JuJu's legal apartment grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jujuofthebush, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Born of the sketchy genetics of my collectively hoarded bag seed, my latest effort includes one with a decidedly willowy profile. Sharing a floating screen with another showing a more familiar silhouette, it will take a week or so for the contrast I see to become more obvious.
    IMG_20190708_075248.jpg IMG_20190708_075305.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. I'm running them blues regular from Underground. It's a very willowy plant. It has to be supported it can support itself but the flower is off the chain it's really nice. I would like to mix this strain was something it's much stronger start like the Afghan Kush or the Hawaiian Maui Wowie or any other strong stocked strains with Dank buds

• Like Like x 4
  3. G2G i miss Maui Wowie oh man when I was 19 we had a steady connection of it for a couple of years, Guy always had that and sweet island skunk, the Maui was soooo tasty and got you ripped hard, I never see my older favs anymore! No Romulan, No Black Domina, C99,Cherry Ak, Bubblegum, everyone wants a cookie cross now or OG this or that... Which don't get me wrong I love OG crosses and alot of Cookie strains are yummy and frosty, but I feel even though sometimes more potent in thc% alot of these new strains just lack something I loved about ganja when I was younger, I hope to help keep Cannabis diverse... Sorry for rambling but you just sent me to nostalgia city!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Was able to get my lights another 4-6 inches higher I looped twist ties and hung it up that way it's an high as it will go unless I buy a flat plug I could get like another inch and a half but I think that little extra height will help! I found 2 new nanners, I'm afraid to spray my plants in flower so I've been soaking q-tips in water and soaking the nanner in water that way then pulling it I'm still seeing some yellowing lower leaves half of me thinks it's still a nitrogen def especially since I lost my megacrop (darn kitty) and had to use the general organics nute line I still don't nute it at recommend strength I use 7ml instead of ten but I also use there squid marine stuff, and the greenleaf bloom boost and sweet candy, plus the few drops of mammoth p and I haven't watered just plain water the whole time in water so I wonder if I have some build up (it doesn't look like it though) I kinda want to feed a little higher on the dla next watering and see if it helps but I'm afraid of burning them hard if I misread the situation and they just wanted some plain water

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hawaiian Maui waui 2017 outside grow.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hell yeah bro!!!!!!!! This is awesome love it man!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. All I have to say is yup! Aint nothing like it used to be, very sad.

Beautiful G2G! I use about 3 of those spears for the head right now. Who is the breeder?

It is huh? I'm feeling it to the max. Thrillogy is stacked up like a mofo, I can't wait and I have cutts...

• Like Like x 4
  8. Post any bud shots of it?

• Like Like x 4
  9. Beelzebub has a devil for a son...

Worms this morning chomping the fuck out of Frozen Grapes.

Thrillogy

20190710_095156.jpg 20190710_120541.jpg 20190710_120556.jpg 20190710_120605.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Thanks... It had some long colons on her. Breeder was Barneys farm.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Fukin auto correct!
    Colons!
    Haa!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. IMG_20190711_025728.jpg IMG_20190711_025736.jpg IMG_20190711_025939.jpg IMG_20190711_030150.jpg
    Tinker Toys in the Land of the Giants; from bright promise to sad regret.
    IMG_20190711_030032.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  13. The frizzled out frail one suffered a myriad of mishaps; not being able to empty the res due to the screen played a part I'm sure. Learning lesson.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Honestly idk if I'll ever try hydro at least not dwc and all that, maybe coco someday or if I can setup a aquaponics setup, idk I know you can be all organic in hydro too do maybe someday

• Like Like x 3
  15. Frankin dude, you can remedy that by growing without a screen or putting the res up front and center. You still pulled stash off of her.

• Like Like x 2
  16. You can call me Stank. Adding a drain to the res is another workaround.

• Like Like x 3