JuJu Joints

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Soundview, Jun 24, 2017.

1. I have a juju joint that has oil left in it. Alot actually.
    When I peeled off the decorative layer, I found the whole thing is encased in a tube. Glass I think probably not ... whatever thick clear plastic.... can't open it.
    I want to extract the oil it and put it in another cartridge but I have to be able to open it first.

Any suggestions?

2. I WOULD NOT do this. I'm not sure what a "Juju Joint" is, but if it's one of those new "disposable joints" they're selling that are similar to gas station ecigs A. If it isn't performing up to par, the store you got it at will likely replace it, as this is how they tend to handle cartridges, and they're pretty much the same thing. I would definitely try this first. If you open it up and fuck with it, there's no chance of that happening. B. These disposable joints are being packaged and sold as they are for a reason. Either they're using some ugly as shit oil that they know wouldn't sell in a transparent cartridge. They're often either terp sauce made from reconstituted terpenes mixed with some random cheap oil to(hopefully) taste like the strain it's being marketed as. Or on the lower price end, it means they're diluting it with pg/vg to get it into the "joint" and what's left over isn't great for dabbing either.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Juju joints have no glycol, they are pure oil

4. I'd still try returning it, but if there's no glycerin or glycol, the contents are definitely dabbable if you can get to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum