Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

juicyfruit X bigbud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NortherToker, Jun 2, 2010.

1. pocked up an oz for 230 yesterday. absolutely amazing shit. the smoke is similar to straight keif, a very mild clean taste that goes down smooth and expands in your lungs. the high is killer, fucks you ups kinda weed, i could barely walk, room spinning intense giggles and conversation. has almost a psychedelic effect. overall, TASTY-RACEY-SPACEY:D[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks great bro. nice pick up.
    some of the buds could have been trimmed a bit better though. is that outdoor?

3. thats what im really thinking due to the bud structure and nice mild taste.

4. as wack as snooki is, no animated sigs allowed.^^

big bud is real good man.. one of the best, in terms of yield.

that jar with the little peep hole is sick.

5. will they ban me or something if they see it?

6. #6 BUDS4U2NV, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
    no but they'll let you know about it

edit: you picked up an oz for 230?? your a lucky fuck. where do you live??

7. like it? ha

8. canada

9. yeah i notices the outside sort of leaf structure and strong sturdy stems which are common on outdoor grown bud.it looks like some really good bud if it is outdoor.

10. Nice grab man. I know some one who grabbed a half O of some dank shit the other week for the price oy paid for that O, those are some amazing prices you got.

11. gotta love canada. i honestly think about moving there every day. nice bud man :)

12. Looks like really good bud bro, you're going to be a happy camper for the next little while. :smoking:

13. Hey man, are those the automatic vacuum-sealing jars? How do you like them? Are they better than glass jars, in your opinion?

14. dang ballin price for that ounce, whered u get those sick jars?

15. thanks for the kind words homies, I am indeed a very happy camper:smoking:, and the jars are from the dollar store and im really happy with them as Ive tried alot of air-tight containers and these definetly keep things fresh. glass jar, stainless lid with a rubber/plastic seal, and a stainless shroud around the glass, each one holds about an oz, more if the buds are dense.