Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

JuicyFruit+Mr..NiceGuy:)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by treatyourweed, Aug 3, 2010.

1. hey my names Gabe, me and my friends picked up some nice shit lately, got a few pics for ya.
    First ones a NNug of the Juicy Fruit, real fruity, grinded up like sand, keify and bright green. good shit maayne.

Secondd, we have a nug of Mr.NiceGUy:wave: some fucknn darke side of the moon shit.
    it looks like a charcoal asteroid of some sorrt from a distance, but its a deep deeeep purple, very earthy and very smooth.

Attached Files:

2. looks pretty good!

This thread belongs in the stash jar section I believe tho, but its all good man. Toke up!:smoking:

3. When the fuck are we smokin??? :bongin:

4. man this looks amazing!

5. thats my shit hahah