Juicy J's???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by big bud turbo, Jan 13, 2011.

1. hey stoners,
    anyone know where i can snag a pack of juicy j rolling papers?
    can i find them at gas stations or tobacco depots?

2. Most likely at headshops i've never seen them at gas stations... IMO they hardly give off any taste and they burn up quick.. Welcome to the city by the way man :wave:

3. I wouldn't go out of your way looking for them. Any papers work. And there are some better than Juicy Js

4. Zig zag ultra thins are the way to go

5. headshops and tobbacconists

But don't go out of your way. Juicy js only taste good when you're rolling them and they don't burn very well IMO

6. oh alright thanks for the heads up. I saw em online i thought they'd be badass.
    i guess ill just stick to blunts

7. attaboy!:smoking:

8. Headshops might have them.

Last time I went in to one though, I noticed I didn't see Juicy J papers (I don't get them, I'm a Raw/Zig Zag guy myself). I asked him what happened to them, I was told that they flavored ciggarette papers are now illegal, he said something about them influencing kids to start smoking..

He finished with saying if I see any shops selling them, they're doing it illegally.

9. i just buy the clear cyclones or some good zig zags

10. Pure hemp papers only. :hello:

11. i know this is a joint thread but has anyone tryed them Zig Zag blunt wraps... My favorite blut wrap by far :)

12. Blunts ruin the flavor of the herb.. Just twist up a zig zag ultra thin and you'll be good to go buddy.. If you can roll good it should burn just as long as a blunt.. And they don't taste like paper imo

13. Just get zig zags. You can get them at rite aid or 7/11. Get double wides, they burn slow.