Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy J's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Popus Juice, Feb 18, 2012.

1. They any good? Was thinking about picking some up. So has any of you tried them?

2. Theyre alright, bought quite a few of different flavors off of ebay, theyre a bit sweet and sickly for my taste but its worth a try, everybody has a different taste. I would recomend just get 2 packs of different flavors and see if you like them. If you do then get a couple more of different flavors, or just buy more packs.

3. I got the green apple ones a while back. They're pretty dope.

4. dont lick the gum strip too much, its made with a natural sugar base so if you slobber it, it will unravel

5. Ok cool thanks! Im gonna go buy some later then