Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Jays

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Apr 14, 2010.

1. I've heard good things about these, and plain paper is soo dull. =/

Where can I get these?

2. Headshop, or an online one

3. Just get Bob Marley King Size Hemp Rolling Papers.

4. Headshops. But because of that bullshit law Obama signed any tobacco or tobacco paraphernalia with flavors that might entice kids will be banned. I haven't heard anything lately and haven't tried to get any of those kinds of products, so check it out they might still sell them.

5. Here's the information on that;

6. ^^Important: due to a new FDA anti-tobacco publication Flavored Rolling Papers are NOT allowed to be used with tobacco in the USA. They can ONLY be used with non-tobacco herbs and herbal smoking blends such as TRIBE, Bulldog, Buddha's Blend, Demonilia or any other of the thousands of herbal blends available in the marketplace.

they are still on the market.. just not for tobacco;)

7. I could be way off here, but does anyone else feel like this is an indirect attempt to stop JJ's and similar products use with weed? I don't know how many people use them with legal herbs or tobacco, but I'd be willing to bet those two numbers combined is still less than the amount of people who use them to roll joints. I mean come on, they're called Juicy Jays.

8. essentially, thats is what they are trying to do. They cant justify it as that because weed is generally "illegal". sorta like how they wanted to ban products with the word "blunt" in it, and how water pipes have to be used for "tobacco use only"

9. #9 Blunt, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010

No. It's because young adults enjoy smoking things such as Djarum Blacks and other flavored tobacco products which lead to a tobacco addiction. By taking out the flavoring they will theoretically lower the tobacco addiction rate in young adults because cigarettes will lack their flavored appeal. I think they should just make cigarettes illegal and weed legal. I don't think anyone who smokes cigarettes would complain about being forced to stop. I actually think they would enjoy it, haha.

No, but thanks for catching that slip up with the whole tobacco and legal herb detail in the article. I guess I shouldn't have skimmed through it, haha.

Wiz Khalifa is nasty by the way, plus reputation for that signature.

10. What politicians seem to be missing, is that those are the kids that would be smoking anyways. I've never met anyone who smokes become interested in smoking because they could smoke something flavoured. I doubt that is ever the reason.

11. #11 Blunt, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    You should know our government better than that. I'm not saying that this is the truth, I'm simply telling you what I know. With that being said, our government will preform actions for no reason just to appear and/or show the citizens they're making an effort. Otherwise why would they continue the manufacturing of flavored papers? That's completely contradictory since everyone rolls with papers not cigarettes.