Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Jays Mango rolling papers (and other Juicy Jays))

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Homemadebongman, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Hey guys a just rolled a nice joint with some juicy jays mango papers and i got to say that the flavor was great. It wasn't like there was too much mango flavor but just the right amount. Also it burned nice and slow not to fast like other papers i used.

I also got The juicy jay Blackberry Brandy and Honey papers i was wondering if you guys could tell me if those other flavors are good and out of all the juicy jay flavors which one is the best one out there thanks

2. Sometimes I lick the strawberry ones when I'm feeling hungry...

3. i have blueberry juicy jays... i don't really like em not much flavour... but my pack is pretty old

4. you guys should try the mango flavor if u like the taste of mangos

5. here's the candy cane juicy jays

[​IMG]

6. where did u get it from

7. corner store

8. I have used some JJ's good flavor but imo bad papers, too thick and that sugar sucks to close a j. I stick to my zz 1.25
    my .2

9. i like the juicy jays once and a while and i like to have my small zig zags all the time

10. i like platinum blunts the best... mellow mango is amazing

11. im going to see if they have that at my local head shop cause i really want to try that blunt

12. lol ahahahha

13. sounds good. i tried some blueberry JJs...and i have to agree with whoever said the sugar glue doesnt hold well when you lick it, thats the only thing i didnt like. the flavor was excellent for a paper.

but really i prefer a nice unflavored zigzag for all my good weed. i have a strain called mango (50/50 indica sativa)...tastes like it says and the high is great, and i didnt have to add anything but now i might be interested in some mango juicy jays to try with this strain.

14. #14 dankdude420, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    I like Juicy Jays, i got orange ones from GC a while back, then i did the thing to get free papers and got the orange ones again...i was lookin to try and get a new taste. But i only really smoke the juicy jays when im smoking mids or generation joints, other wise i enjoy the extra money i put towards the bud for taste.

15. Dude nice ur so lucky that u have a mango strain i wish i could try it, it must be amazing

16. thanks, and yes it is amazing. i got it from a dispensary in sf, i knew it had to be good if it smelled so sweet:cool:....

17. yea bro u should defiantly try the mango papers

18. Ive got some raspberry JJ's right now and i LOVE them. Normally i smoke out of a bowl but when i broke my pipe awhile back i had to resort to joints til my pipe came in. Id never really done the flavored papers before ....zig zags always worked fine ....seriously tho when it was burning it smelled like the old school raspberry bubbalicious u used to b able to get......good shit:D

19. nice im about to get the raspberry flavor next time i get my papers again.... but yea zig zags are the best i like to have my juicy jays once and a while u no

20. maple syrup doesnt sound good lol but its by far my favorite it has the perfect amount of sweetness also peach's and cream is pretty delicious