Juicy jays... high as a kite

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Smoke with style and flavor.... mmm juicy jay paper. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I got the very cherry ones as a stocking stuffer this year, I haven't used any yet though,

how do they taste? 

3. Yeah is the taste potent?​

4. I only roll with raw son!

5. no, well only in your tongue, but it doesn't flavor the smoke at all, kinda sucky, it would taste kickass with certain strains

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Meh they're kinda kiche..

Im a RAW man myself. Or Zig Zag if im completely outta my area and dont know where to find raws lol

7. My experiences with juicy jays have not been so great. I've used green apple, orange and whatever the yellow ones are. Generally the papers are difficult to roll and wrinkle easily. I generally found the gum to stick fairly well and holds up. The burning process i had a majority of the joints canoeing. This could be my rolling but I roll RAWs the same way. I recently switched to Iries and they're great. Easiest roll/burnSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. My buddy gave me a pack of jays the other day cuz he didnt want 'em.
    finally tried one out today and let me tell you, im definitely sticking to Raws for life xD

9. I occasionally have a Juicy Jay flavored joint but I smoke RAW's everyday. At the moment I'm on my last pack of Juicy Jay Coconut Flavor. Next time I re-up with papers I'm definitely getting a pack or 2 of Juicy Jays.

"Everything is better when u are high"

10. Those are the two flavors I used to roll my cigarettes with. On another note, if you want a lot of flavor, you can't go wrong with golden wraps. They are like rolling papers but they are made of tobacco and have a glue strip. Their flavor is ridiculously strong compared to papers.

[​IMG]

11. the raspberry one has intense delicious flavour. The strawberry not so much.

And honestly these are just as easy to roll as a raw. 

12. [quote name="1620" post="19357569" timestamp="1389965160"]the raspberry one has intense delicious flavour. The strawberry not so much.And honestly these are just as easy to roll as a raw. [/quote] These papers are practically the same feeling, size and texture of raws. I use a raw roller for the juicy jays. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You've. Gotta. Suspect BAMBU

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app