Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Jay's Choc. Chip Cookie Dough

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DutchX8, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Has anyone tried this flavor? I have a pack but i'm in the middle of a t-break. I'm curious as to how they taste, because they smell kind of strange.

[​IMG]

2. lol, just cose ur in the middle of a t-break, doesn't mean you cant lick the paper to taste it.

3. I meant how it tastes when smoked. I thought that was obvious lol

4. just lick it, itll taste the same when smoked.

5. Juicy Jays to me dont have a very strong taste unless you buy something like Maple syrup or Honey. I dont you will taste much while smoking.

I love my juicy jays. But i always find a problem with them sticking. They never roll very well.

6. ... none of the flavored papers taste anything like they smell. Don't understand the purpose.

7. wow probably delicious. are you fucking kidding man its choc chip cookie dough, that shit is dank.

8. I just used some chocolate flavour bambu's, and they were wonderful. I can't comment on these particular papers though, sorry :(

You could smoke them with tobacco if you're on a t-break, or just wait the few weeks out.

I would guess they taste pretty damn good though.

9. Yeah but bacon is also delicious but when you have Sizzlin' Bacon flavored papers to smoke it's not really the same, you know?

10. I really dont like Juicy Jays, they always burn wierd for me.