Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Jays! Alternative? NOT ALOT OF WRITING ;)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DesiPrince1212, Apr 14, 2010.

1. I know Juicy Jays are banned and all but I can still get em. This is not a question about what flavors are dope or the best but after they sell out...

I was wondering is there another company that makes flavored papes (king size is the only size i'm interested in). ALSO,

I know, from someone going to med school, that blunt wraps are HORRIBLE for your health and I was just wondering are Juicy Jays are just as bad? or less? idk what's in it so I can't figure it out myself. Any thoughts?

Also Rice papers the best? DLX or Elements (kingsize only)

2. You would probably be better off asking your friend again about the health risks involved with Juicy Jays. I wish I could answer your question, but I smoke hemp king size flavored dank.

3. Juicy Jays are banned? From where? I just got a couple packs the other day. Idk about the health risks, but it seems like blunt wraps wouldnt be good for you, not that smoking anything is, but it seems like they would probably be worse for you than papers. Again there is no scientific proof with this, just imo.

4. They aren't banned... they're just no longer for use with tobbacco ;)

5. Ya, I believe ZipLockBag was the one who corrected me in the previous Thead but I'll re-post what I posted there.

[/Quote]

6. I dont see whats so great about them, I bought 5 packs a few weeks back and they are nothing special besides the cheap price.

7. I dont taste the flavor in the smoke. Just from having my lips on the paper. I'm not sure if that's how it was meant to work though

8. thats good i hope all smoking papers become illegal for tobacco then tobacco becomes illegal then weed becomes legal fuck yea