Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Jay ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mango733, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Ok so Iv'e used flavored rolling papers before with pretty poor results, and was wondering if I would see a difference if I tried ordering some Juicy Jays. My question is: when you smoke Juicy Jay rolling papers, is there an evident hint of flavor to it? Or does the smoke totally override any potential flavor like I have noticed with other brands?

Thanks blades

2. Get yourself some Blueberry Juicy jays. Ive been using them for ages. Sealing the joint tastes freaking awesome, and there is a definite hint of blueberry in the smoke, but not an overbearing amount, as not to defer from the awesome weed taste. Very quality papers.

3. I've tried the cheapies(yes dollar store and that crap), and I've tried the expensive flavoured pap's (jucy jay's and Dragonfly's).. there is a HUGE difference.. the paper alone in jucy jay's and the like is much nicer.. but with them you also get a smooth taste of flavour mixed with weed.. where as with the cheapies, you can taste the weed, and the crappy paper/crappy flavour seperately. Jucy Jay's and Dragonfly's are all I buy now.. of course with my trusty Zigzag shiny's(mirror finish with orange stripe)

4. I have the raspberry ones right now and I really like them. It's like dipping a cigar in cognac: subtle taste and the end is sweet.

5. Oh yeah.. forgot to mention.. I'm picking up the Jucy Jay's limited editions today in banana and Vanilla.. cant wait to try the new flavours out

6. The only juicy jay's i've used are watermelon and they're not bad at all. nice taste but not too strong.

Blueberry and banana sound awesome.

7. Are any of the brands that you mentioned readily available at local gas stations? If I can't find them I think I'm just going to order a variety of Juicy Jay packs.

8. I'm not a big fan of JJs. Yes, they are delicious to seal, but I never really notice a taste while smoking, and I've found that they don't seal as well as most other brands. I'm not hating though, I keep a pack around in case some one else wants to use them, they're always an option, just not high on the list.

9. I love smokin with Juicy Jay's. Strawberry, Watermelon, Blueberry, and Peach are all my favorite.

10. #10 forfeit, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    Unfortunately, no.. I have never seen any flavoured papers at gas stations. just your typical ZigZag's, Players, Export, etc.. I would suggest if you cant get Jucy jay's or Dragonfly's locally, you order a box.. they arent that expensive and will last you.. only downside is, they boxes are all one flavour, so you cant "taste the rainbow" so to speak :)

As a side note, I just double checked and E-Bay has both Jucy Jay's and Dragonfly's for pretty decent prices, and had quite a large variety of flavours. I use ebay ALOT (like more than is healthy) so that seemed quite a viable option to me.

11. iv got the candy cane ones. there orgasmic.

12. i use wery chery and their prtty damn good the shitty thing is officer just tool my last pack

13. Juicy Jay's in my opinion have the best flavor to them. not too strong but not too light. you hint thte taste but it doesnt overbear the weed. A good choice

14. I love absinthe and blueberry juicyjays more than any other paper. Make the weed taste good for the first 1/2 of the joint, although they don't stick the best.

15. Recently me and my friends used the apple flavor, it tastes like a nice sour apple <3

16. Smoked my first Juicy Jay last night. Was a mango flavored paper. Burned extremely well, very slow. Granted it was a well rolled joint but it nearly lasted as long as the swisher cigarillo blunt we were passing around with the mango haha. The only thing is the gum strip kinda sucks, It was unraveling down by the crutch; so you might wanna use somme honey or slob that bitch

And for flavor .... if you licked your lips it was super tasty

17. just pick up a peach games man... they taste delicious and smelling the wrapper is like smelling a peachy flower

18. They're not what people usually think before trying them. They think the whole joint is going to be filled with fruity goodness.
    No..

But it is pretty cool, you can taste a hint of it when smoking, and then to really taste the flavor, simply lick your lips.

You can also eat the papers if you wanted to taste it too lol

I find that the apple ones are the ones I'm able to taste the most.

19. I personally hate joints so I don't recommend them, But if i HAD TO use it ... dont use juicy jays. I seen a video with someone smoking it and they roll good and it just sucks..

20. Not sure if it was a juicy jay brand but it was rum flavored, sealing it tasted good but i didnt taste it much while tokin.