Juicy Jay?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MrGanjaMan805, Nov 14, 2012.

1. My local liquor store finally got some juicy jay papers like i requested. He only got one flavor, the tequila flavor. i just rolled a J and i'm about halfway through...... I don't taste shit lol is it supposed to be very subtle? who else has had these?

2. I find they're alright if you want the paper to taste good on your lips.
    But they're too thick, and make the smoke taste nasty.

Blueberry skunkalicious all the way :smoke:

3. Eh they aint all there hyped up to be. I didnt even think they made em anymore. All the ones I've had have been fruit or candy flavors and they all taste the same, like sugar lol. and there thick and burn kinda fast.

4. they suck, imo

5. Try just licking one for a while, its pretty tasty haha
    other than that though, those are terrible papers.
    they're way too thick, which makes them way too harsh and taste too much like paper, the flavoring doesn't come through when you burn them, IMO they're overall some fo the worst papers you could buy haha. if you reallly want the flavor, the same company makes flavor drops, "juicy drops" i think; those in my experience actually work.

6. You say no to ratchet pussy..... juicy j cant

7. The actual smoke is just harsh as fuck. The only taste you get is on your lips if they're a little wet, or when you lick the gum. Everyone thinks you smoke them and get the taste but you don't.