Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Fruit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dreamer88, Oct 5, 2010.

1. So I posted up some super crappy pics a couple of days ago of this 1/8th of Juicy Fruit I picked up last Friday. Finally got around to taking some decent pics (while packing a bowl haha). This stuff gets me baked and it tastes/smells awesome, so I'm a happy panda :smoke:.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lookin good! :smoke:

3. Looks great, had some Juicy Fruit over the summer. It was great :smoke:.

4. One of my good friends had some Juicy Fruit over the summer too. Probly some of the same stuuf you had TheBigMan... I'm also from NY. But anyways. Rolled a fat blunt of some Juicy Fruit and some Bubblegum Kush....lets just say we were stoned.

5. Haha thanks, shits so nice. All New Yorkers in here too haha :smoke:.

(EDIT : Except for that Canadian guy, but he doesn't count cus I'm baked.)

6. looks way dank, i have some juicy fruit right now too :smoking:

7. looks good not smokin juicy fruit but im gonna chew some when i finish this joint lol :smoke:

8. Looks real good :)

9. Lookin' nice.