Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Fruit Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jake2000n, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Hey GC,

Just picked up an eight of what is apparently Juicy Fruit. Nothing too great, just some mids, but it smokes pretty great and gives you a fairly uplifting high.:smoke: Picked this up for $20, pretty good price. Note this isin't the full eight, already smoked a nug. :D Enjoy ! and Happy Holidays !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 LucyInTheSky17, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    thats not juicyfruit. juicyfruit is a very dank strain, and in my opinion is only bested by granddaddy purp and silver haze. juicyfruit is very sticky with a fruity smell (duh). an eigth of it costs about $60-$70 depending on your connections

3. yeah, not juicyfruit.

4. I'll say it too. Not juicy fruit.

5. Mids are mids, not juicy fruit mids, or sour d mids, or sweet tooth mids, just .... mids. Not too bad for $20 I guess. Have fun burning. :wave:

6. It could very well not be Juicy Fruit, but it is ignorant to say things like " juicy fruit is dank" ... You could grow any strain and come out with mids, it all depends on the growing/prep process.

7. And whatever it is, it's good with me :D lol. An eight of mids for $20 is always good in my books.:smoke: