Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Fruit & Northern Lights (Pics and smoke report.)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MunchiesByProxy, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Hey all. Sitting here all smoked out and bored as hell, so I decided to share what I'm smokin on today. This is two phenos of Juicy fruit (from seed) and a Northern Lights from seed. All were grown in Metro-Mix with added perlite, and flowered under a 1000w Agrolite XT for 60 days. Used FF nutes in conjunction with Earth Juice and all three had a 2 week flush. For this report three lower branch top buds have been chosen. As you can see that big ole light makes some nice dense nugs and even the lower flowers end up weighing around 3 grams after a 5 day hang dry and a 2 week jar cure. I have smoke all three in a rillo, a water bong, and a zig-zag.

(Pic 1-3 3.27 grams)
    Juicy Fruit pheno#2. This plant was no joke. Big huge top bud.(As long as my arm.) Lots of trichs and very vigorous flower growth. Some fruit smell, but more of a piney almost onion smell. VERY potent. Smoke is smooth but not very fruity. More pine mixed with onion. Buzz comes on after first hit and is for sure a hybrid type high. Starts off sativa energy, and after an hour or so the more indica couch type high creeps in. Nice and the more potent of the two phenos reveiwed.

(Pic 4-6 3.21 grams)
    Juicy Fruit pheno #4. She was very easy to grow but probably yeilded 30% less than the above pheno. I think if i woulda let her go another week she would have been much better. Still crystal covered and potent, just not as potent as her above sister. This plant smells and taste almost all of skunk. Very nice smell but far from fruit or gum. This one smokes and taste like that old school skunk from the 80's but for me the buzz leaves something to be desired.

(Pic 7-9 3.72 grams)
    Northern Lights. Very trich covered flowers. Plant started to get a purple tint around week seven. This bud is weird. Almost no taste and very little smell, almost neutral. In a rillo all you taste is rillo. Earthy and thick smoke. So very potent. Indica all the way. Buzz takes 10 minutes to really kick in and more than a few puffs will make you eat up the whole house and pass out on the sofa. This is great weed for chillin, watching movies, prayer, meditation, anything that does'nt involve a whole lot of movement. Real heavy stoney buzz. Would'nt recommend this strain for the noobs or light weights.

* O.k so heres some pics. check them out. Anyone growing or smoking either? Please chime in with questions or comments. IMO Much Love.

Attached Files:

2. DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS

love juicy fruit +rep

3. Lovely buds man. The juicy fruit looks GREATTT.

4. Terrific post. Enjoyed it a lot.

Rep+ For sure.

5. These posts are slowly killing me...I hope you know that :p

6. That is some dank for sure, I haven't had the chance to try either of those strains yet but they look good.

7. Random pics of a Northern Lights plant I just harvested because... I'm bored and I have got to stay away from all those political threads! (Messin with my harmonious vibe.) ...HeHe IMO Much Love.

*P.S That first pic is the Juicy Fruit Phenotype #2 I reviewed in my OP. The rest are all Northern Lights un-named pheno. Gonna smoke a tester nug now. Get a feel for her.

Attached Files:

8. great lookin nugs man! hope you enjoy your harvest and the shenanigans that go along with it! haha :smoking:
    Juicy fruit is one of my favorite strains, phenos seem a bit weird though, i've never had any JF that smelt/tasted like onions???:eek:

can i ask what seed company you got the juicy fruit and NL from?

9. bcseedking.com, I have their Burmese, Kahuna, Northern Lights, and Juicy Fruit. Juicy Fruit was from a free 10 pack. Got four phenotypes but two hermied at week 4 flower. (Ouchy.) The other two are both good but as said in OP very little fruit smell or taste. Ones STRONG skunk smell and flavor but not as potent. The other is like a pine cone and a onion smell with a real floral, piney taste. Real nice smoke with a uplifting high but not very fruity. IMO Much Love.

10. makes you wonder why it was a free 10 pack huh

11. Yeah I trust these breeder guys about as much as I trust ole pookie the dope man down on the corner. (Thats really all they are is dealers.) Gotta get the genetics from somewhere, and although it's very iffy if this really is Juicy Fruit. The better "oniony" pheno is a welcome addition to my garden and makes VERY good medicine. Perhaps I will pass it around, see what people think and re-name it accordingly. IMO Much Love.

12. Amazing looking bud bro, definately an awesome job and a +rep....and im pretty sure i have the exact same scale, ebay??

13. Your a talented gardener. :smoking:

14. Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous bud

15. Looking spiffy.

16. Ahhh those were the pic's i was hoping for. I would love to smoke some of that. I'm picking up some Jack Herer today which WILL be the best bud i've ever smoked. You should really come out with a guide :). I'm moving to cali soon and hopefully one day ill grow for a disp.

17. Hey all! Whats up? Me, I'm chillin doing my thing. Another Northern Lights went to harvest so I decided to take some pics and a tester nug for a nice stoney post. I cut this lower branch few days ago and was quick dried in my flower room. Wont be real potent because of lack of cure but I like a nice fresh bud here and there. This plant is day 62 flower and could go another week but, it wont. Heres a nice 2 gram bud I rolled it in a watermelon platinum and am smoking it now. Enjoy my stoney update! IMO Much Love.

*PS That bud looks like a green dog turd huh. Fucker smells and taste like a pine cone dipped in diesel fuel. VERY POTENT.

Attached Files:

18. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: :hello:

yeahh man! looks like the diggity!

smoke report on the way i hope :D

19. #19 MunchiesByProxy, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008

Hey bro! Yeah shes a real bute this one. Tester nug went down smooth and was very fuel tasting. Smoked it with the wife and she went chinese eyed after the second toke. Real heavy indica buzz. (Not always good for my lazy pot head ass.) Not for the day time smoker for sure. Munch, smoke, munch, smoke now I,m stuck on the easy chair and I got about 1000 things to do in the room. Just got the plant trimmed and hung and smoking a Burmese blunt to get the Energy to go back in for another hour or two. Took some pics of the trimmed bud...big ole bitch. ( Just like I like em.) IMO Much Love.

*P.S Thats two phenotyps of Northern Lights top buds. About 1/4 of this bud will be donated to the medical cause and I will use the other for personal medicine and play. Unknown weight as both plants had about two ounces each harvested off the lower branches last week. And these are still wet. (Hey mikerelliftw... what do you think I could have done with this much bud? What if I doubled it, or even tripled it..then what could I get accomplished? Hmm... careful who you run your mouth to, could come back and bite ya in the ass. LITERALLY. And your neg rep will be put back ten times over from this single post...loser.) Sorry I'm really stoned and that guy pisses me off.

Attached Files:

20. Bored and smoked out...(as usual). Heres a nice Northern Lights phenotype I named her "Red" and she will ba a part of my garden for many years to come. This was her top, ended up weighing 25 grams without the stem. Not to bad as I took about 2 ounces off her branches the week before. A 3 ounce plant is about my average with a 5 week vegged, untrained plant. My next three plants will yeild double as I have LST them and made me some indoor monster bushes.(Pic?) ...Any ways heres some pics as I smoke my blunt. That one bud was purposly pollinated and therefore lightly seeded, the seeds will be a fun mix of Juicy Fruit and Northern Lights. (Gonna be interesting.) These buds are soooo red and VERY POTENT. Very indica with a ten week flower. Two tokes is all ya need, four and its good night for most. This bud goes to support the medical cause and will help someone sick in my area. Feels good. God is good. IMO Much Love.

*Couch lock photo warning...

Attached Files: