Juice/flavoured liquid in bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420ape, Dec 30, 2009.

1. My mates say that when i put blackcurrent juice un-dilluted in my bong they tasted blackcurrent weed..

My opinion differs..

What about you guys??

2. What is Blackcurrent?

3. Well you're inhaling straight through the liquid so of course you're going to smell and taste it.

The only problem is cleaning the bong after.

4. Use propel. It wont leave it any nastier than bong water would, and it tastes oh so nice!:D

5. I usually put piss in my bong...why? Because its sterile and it tastes good:smoke:

6. You don't know what black current is ?:confused:

7. Nope. Never heard of it.

8. Assuming you're from Scotland, Blackcurrent berries and products are more predominant in your area (Eastern Europe, etc). This is a more Western-Cultured site with many North Americans, hence the reason of the confusion :)

And there's a frustrating amount of threads about using other liquids in a bong (Search it). My outlook: The water is there to filter the smoke, why would you want to breathe air which'd passed through sugary, sticky liquid? Unless you don't mind cleaning your pipe either...

9. I think you mean black currants.

I've never tried any flavored bevarage in a bong... now I feel like I might have to try the Propel.

I figure something like Formula 420 could get any sticky residue out.

10. My favorite Propel flavors are the berry and lemon. :D

11. Pink Lemonade is the shit. Or, you can put some Everclear in it...just make sure you specify in your will that you leave your bong to someone

12. Why would you want to mask the flavor of weed? Unless you got some browns then I don't see why.

13. it's not masking it.. its adding to the flavor - something different you know

14. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck?

15. ^^ i just snotted on that one.. lol

16. Unless the flavor your adding tastes like bud I still don't see why bro, I personally love the taste of bud.

17. <--- not a bro

Also, why do you think people like bubble gum, strawberry, blueberry, etc. kinds of weed? because it has that little taste of those flavors

18. Same to be honnest but I was just doing it for fun and I noticed no difference.

19. I love the ridiculous shit people say. I'm sooo sure he actually pisses in his bong. :p But, yah.. Propel is the shits. To drink, even.

20. Didn't mean bro as in brother, meant it as friend in my neighborhood it's used for friends. All those kinds of weeds don't taste 100% like their names, they taste like them but different it's never an exact pinpoint same exact taste, I've tried pretty much anything you've heard of because I'm an mmj patient and have easy access to them. and to have weed taste completely like a blueberry or completely like a strawberry it would honestly take away one of my favorite things about weed. If you put something that's straight up strawberry on some whatever no special tasting weed that would taste like your smoking some fake ass weed, just my opinion though. I'm sure there are people that enjoy doing that and I'm not gonna stop them from doing what they want, just sayin it's not my preference.