Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

juggalos

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rickflip, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 rickflip, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    idk about u guys but i have not met one cool juggalo there all fucking douchebags...

Don't start a thread just to hate on people here. This is not what GC is about. -JD

2. #2 Higherrr, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    I'm not a juggalo but I know quite a few juggalos. I'm in California. . . Bay area.

I know OF one that is just a junkie.
    I know about 10 total, 3 of them are chicks. the rest don't put it on blast 24/7 but they wear a chain or some other ICP/hatchetman bullshit. the ones i know are laid back, chill weed smokers occasional acid/shroom trips etc.

Lots can be assholes cuz they're broke fuckers.

3. LOL

they're*

4. aren't those the ICP "gangsters" that just steal from eachother and shit

5. I know 1 juggalo kid. He's nice but thinks he's a player because he pulls girls on the internet, got this cheap ass car, and says whoop whoop whenever he sees me.

6. haha yeah. once icp played in my town and it brought a bunch of white trash, makeup wearing fans

7. all white trash and people who get made fun of and are so socially awkward they have to being a 'juggalo'.

8. Rofl that whoop whoop shit is gay. Any juggalo that says that shit around me has been left behind.

9. in my experience with these juggalo freaks is that they always seem to smell and sweat alot....i have yet to find one that does not look like they smell horrid.

10. I'll tell ya, I agree. I don't see it in the people I know being socially awkward or anything, Most of them are 19+ but I've seen some pretty fucked up juggalos.

BTW: Not only white people are juggalos. I know some that are mexican, and even black. It's mostly white people, though.

11. fuck, what state is that in? I heard of them being sweaty because they're paranoid hahahahahhaha.

12. haha...i came across alot of them when i was in Illinois and in Missouri....i wish there was a statistic that pointed out how many blacks are juggalos haha...i have never seen one...its like seeing a unicorn

13. What is a juggalo?

14. #14 Mucho Mango, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    i live in St. Louis and I have seen quite a few people, cars with jugallo stickers etc., it's sickening.

15. #15 S0UR, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^^^^^

16. Wow pathetic juggalo's ate a gathering of people that like the same kind of music so what of a group of them are idiots that doesn't make them all bad get your facts strait before you assume

17. Basically, an ICP fan... Some go much further and become a druggie, I'd feel safe to say being a "juggalo" makes your risk of doing other drugs (meth,coke,heroin,ecstasy) and probably gives you a better chance in becoming a low life....Live and learn....before it's too late.

I'm a person? Fuck juggalos lol....Even if I'm chilling with one, nothing is spoken about it much..at least. They know I think it's bullshit hah.

18. yup same area i seen alot of them...i stayed just over the bridge in illinois.

im really surprised there hasnt been a jugglao posting in this thread yet goin off.....just a matter of time though

19. Maybe the real motherfuckers sold their computer for dope! I see Hatchetman stickers all the time on TRUCKS usually TRUCKS ONLY. Very few cars. Most trucks are trashy too, some are sick though.

20. i dont know if i would say all that...anyone can become a druggie easily.

i think its an ICP fan obviously but it seems like most of the juggalos are kids that have rough home lives, no family, crazy shit goin on in their life, etc. and ICP makes them feel like they are "family." they know where these kids are coming from and created this juggalo group so they could all come together......but basically you got some smelly crazy white trash kids with paint all over there face listening to shit music

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.