juggalos?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by travo420, May 2, 2009.

1. so are there any fellow lo's or lette's in here?

2. im not a juggalo but i like some of their tunes...twiztid is the shit...icp has some good songs...dark lotus is cool too. some of icp's shit is ridiculous tho haha

3. ???? any juggalos out there??? guess not fuck it lol MMFWCL to all da lo's n lette's out there:smoking::smoking:

4. Whoop whoop

5. No. Now get out of here.

6. Youd be amazed how many there are on here, or at least dont jump on the hating bandwagon, calling them every name in the book

7. I know ill get flamed for this likely,

But im a Juggalo, and proud to be. However I've been a juggalo since 1993 or so, I was a young jit. I am a member of a Juggalo oriented Auto Club, and risen my way to now be Vice President. I have a hatchetman tattoo as well as Dark Lotus on my wrists and Juggalo Family down my arms. As well as two SRH spades.

That being said, I believe I am a different generation of Juggalos, as are most in my Club (not everyone in the club is a juggalo tho). I grew up listening to ICP and it helped me get through my youth. Nowadays I don't even count ICP as one of my top 3 music groups. On Psy I like Dark Lotus, Twiztid and Blaze far more than ICP.

Todays juggalos are kids, don't all know the meaning of family yet in its whole sense. However I got mad love for all juggalos, now a days my generation has grown up and I know of Juggalo businessmen, police, soldiers etc....

So to all the Juggalos, or those who at least have Clown Luv...MMFWCL

But for the most part I don't advertise my underground affiliation due to unneeded hate or peoples biased opinions dampening my credibility on a post.

8. I would just like to say, if you are here to post "ICP sucks" or "juggalos are fags", you will be reported.

No one likes haters in other threads, this is no exception. Yes, there are fans on here, and this is for them.

If you dont like them, fine. If you would like to comment on it, thats also fine. But just posting 'icp sucks' is just spam to increase your post count. You arent adding anything, and you are bringing down the city.

So please, lets keep this one civil and free of the usual juvenile bullshit.

9. Im not hating but their new(ish) song `miracles` just assured me that im not a fan

10. They got a lot of hate for that song and I never knew why.

Ive heard they were promoting ignorance or some shit, but I never saw any of that.

What about it dont you like?

11. Ahhhh, this terminology.. I miss southern florida.... :(

12. I see these types of kids all the time in my town. Funny to watch them get their ass beat when they think their juggallo "family" is going to help them out. But to each his own..

13. #14 DojaCFR, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ill always help family, but then again I made extra protection by joining the Club. All my Brothers got my back, and I got there's, whether its a beat down or a bike broke down. Lol