Juggalo's on the prowl...

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jul 13, 2006.

1. them juggalo's sure are gangster

2. i just want to say that not all juggalos are like this i am one and i would never do anything like this i understand that the lyrics in the music are not real and will not act on them

all juggalos should not be given a bad rep because of this group of assholes:(

3. ^^ i aint gonna hate on em cuz of those kids, i jus think the whole thing is kinda stupid n childish, like if u like ICP or Twiztid then cool, but dont make a fool out of yourself n wear clown makeup n call urself a juggalo

haha like if ur gonna act like ur in a gang at least make it a cool gang

4. well i do call myself a juggalo but i dont wear the make up (ok i did once but it was for halloween) or make a fool out of myself i see it kinda like how fans of greatful dead call themselves "dead heads"

Edit: also i do not see the juggalo thing as a gang

5. ^^ that's a good point, as long as you don't act on like a complete tool like the kids in that article. I have a bunch of juggalos in my town that aren't that bad, but a few months ago a few towns over from mine some juggalo went into a gay bar and started wrecking face with a hatchet, that shit is just dumb.

6. i bet they wouldnt do that at my local park, there is always like 30-40 kids in the park after dark thats why the cops stopped coming because there would be too many people to catch.

7. Does Washington State have a conceal & carry gun law ?

I will laugh, when I read about some of them getting blasted for acting like punks.

8. Haha I'm pretty sure those kids really know what "thugs" are. Sometimes i wish kids like that could get dropped off in a real ghetto just to get the "wanna-be" black beaten outta them.

LOLZ ZERGRUSH

9. ICP was cool in 8th grade, if you paint your face now... you should be severly beaten.

10. ICP's messages are dumb as shit.

11. I=HATE-JUGALLIMALOS. i hate em. hahahahahaha anyway i dont like ICP at all. they need to meet a real thug, any real thug i know would tear into a juggalo crowd.

12. i knew thats what this thread was going to turn into an i hate juggalos thread you should not hate me just cause i like a certain kind of music i do not claim to be a thug i just like there music

13. yo man no hate to you. i dont hate you i hate the juggalo thing, i fucking hate the label juggalo. im not trying to be a dick. i know juggalos. i dont like the juggalos i know.

14. yeah i understand definatly no hard feelings

15. haha k+ for that shit right there man! Personally I think ICP and Twiztid suck man. My friend listens to them and it drives me up a wall.:devious:

16. whats stupid is the idiots thinking that they can kill people ,and paint their faces,
    run around and act like stupid morons, chanting and whatnot.

i hate that shit.

but idiots aside, some of us can be the most chill motherfuckers you can meet
    we ussauly dont have a "problem" in our area , people respect us and shit, cuz were all chill like that, and we dont act like morons. and if u want to talk shit about my music, I'll throw down , cuz thats just disrespectful, and it shouldn't be tolerated, juggalo or not.