juggalos/lettes

Discussion in 'General' started by givemeyourweed, Feb 17, 2009.

1. there any around?

im bored as shit, no ganj tonight and theres noone to hang out with.

2. i hope there are none around....................... ICP sucks sooo much

3. Sad to me.

4. GTFO with that!

5. LOL its like you read my mind man.:p
    nothing against OP but this man has spoken truth.

6. actually im one.
    and i dont really like icp... lol.

they do have a few actually good songs though.

7. how can you be a juggallo and not like icp.

its like being black and not liking ......

oh shit i went there

8. because you dont have to like icp.

theres others out there...

twiztid, WAY better than icp.

abk, better...

boondox, ok...

dark lotus, which has icp in it.

a bunch of undergroud ones that i dont know, lol, kid crusher is one, never heard him.

9. ICP is god awful. But i do give them credit because those guys make a ton of loot off the juggalos. If you want some real hip hop, check out anything Wu-tang/Wu-family put out from 93-98.

10. I agree, they need to be made fun of until they go into hiding

11. Im already in hiding lol

12. c'mon man, noone over middle school age should be into that shit

13. No, I'm not one. The only Juggalos I've known (admittedly, like 2) have been credulous, ignorant, crude, did ethically objectionable things, and listened to terrible music.

14. they have a really awful sound that i HATE

15. I'll admit I used to listen to songs from the Shangri La album a lot when I was younger.. and I still get a kick out of 'em to this day, but for different reasons.. It's just fuckin' hilarious nowadays, for two reasons:

1. The content, obviously.
    2. How so many people can take them seriously. It's just a band that never wanted to be taken seriously in the first place.

They have more than a few catchy songs, though, and a unique sound.. There's people that don't 'em enough credit and then there's people who give 'em too much credit. The humor behind the music is what people should really give 'em credit for. If they were serious about their music my opinion of 'em would be completely different.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqMuzmGfEEc"]YouTube - Cotton Candy & Popsicles--ICP[/ame]

:laughing: If you can get past the fact that they're fuckin' weird, they're actually pretty decent musicians.

16. #17 ODB, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    got to give them credit for

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jdjQCzaz1E"]YouTube - Boogie Woogie Wu- ICP[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VczLP9_LBs"]YouTube - Hellalujah - Insane Clown Posse (Lyrics)[/ame]

17. what the fuck is a juggalo, is it a tropical bird? i think its a tropical bird.

18. Back when I was in middle school and a freshman in high school I listened to them... I think it was more because my parents didn't want me listening to them because of all the cussing but I used to be a fan of their's. Went to a few concerts with the face painted up and what have you. There are still a few songs that I like but to be honest I haven't listened to them in about a year or so. But yeah, I think it was more of a faze then anything, just trying to do the whole rebel against the parentals type thing.

19. Yes, I am one

And to almost everyone who posted on the first page I have to say.

FUCK YOU! Learn to accent that not EVERYBODY thinks the same as you do!!.

enjoy...:smoke: