Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

judge this... need to drive far.. is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cbarz21, Jan 20, 2014.

1. judge this 1-10 and what would you pay for a zip in a situation without a card..

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. Where are you located?

4. michigan

5. Whats "FAR" 40 miles.. Sure.

6. bout 2.5 hours round trip

Thats not bad, gets you out of the house for a road trip, pick up some munchies and some fine looking smoke.

Sounds like a good trip to me.

I want to go on a road trip right now, just to go eat.)

8. I don't go more than an hour usually. But I'd pay 200-250, for that depending on how it looks, kind of a bad pic.But I know people that drive like 5 hours to get, but they get pounds from a farmers market in Michigan.

9. from what i heard its grown by a guy who put his whole ford buyout into the grow set up and its usualy just for personal...   they have also been growing ever sence it was legit here so im guessing it should be decent.. thanks guys

10. I've had worse. Like Snoop said, once you get it, blaze a fatty and then lock up the zip in the trunk for a nice cruise home. Get a burger. Shit, I'd like to get out of the house for a weed run.

11. #11 snoopdog6502, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Yea road trips are not as fun when its pounds or kilos. Makes your asshole pucker every time you see a cop.

12. I wouldn't drive 2.5 hours for bud. That's probably a full tank of gas round trip. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. But if you do make the drive invest in ziplock vacuum seal hand pump and bags. Keeps that bud from smelling up your car for that drive home. Because if you get pulled over they will smell it in a normal bag. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. id make the drive, i enjoy driving, and when theres gold at the end of the rainbow, makes it all the more worth it.

Get some driving songs and know in 3 hours time your gonna reap the rewards!

15. #15 IronLungHarry, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    $280... $320max

screw bags, use a mason jar under the floor in the trunk with the spare tire

16. Wherever it's going in the car, dryer sheets work like a champ haha. Keep it green!