Judge Judy

Discussion in 'General' started by da_sAUCE!, Jun 15, 2007.

1. I was reminded by another thread about her.

Does anyone know that she wrote a book a few years back and it was titled Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining.

Guess what "Judge" Judy has been doing since she started her courtroom themed show. Pissing all over your leg.

She used to be a real life circuit judge but was forced to resign because of her fat, loud, rude mouth.

She now carries the title of Arbitrator, and that's what the people who go to her show agree to do, have her ARBITRATE the case. Not judge it.

So if you ever get on her show and you wish to say something to her, go for it. She can't have jack shit done to you.

I'M THE BOSS, APPLESAUCE!

2. I love when she yells at people :D

3. She's a rude, pig-esque cunt.

She treats people like animals.

4. I too love the way she makes fun of stupid people, but she sometimes goes a bit psycho on people that I think are completley innocent.

5. I want anyone who's sitting in front of a judge to be respectful, whether they reciprocate that or not.

Our nation's criminals must be treated humanely yo.

6. She definitely needs to be stabbed.

I can't stand her double standards and overall dramatics.

She often has her mind made up before the case.

She sometimes just cuts the person down from the gate just for talking out of turn.

7. Holy shit!^^
    you can just act stupid and get off the case?
    If thats true then if I ever have to go then I'll just talk like a moron too..
    "case dismissed"

8. You all wish you were her...Do you even know her net worth?

She makes alot of money off those reruns.Plus she's way over 100

episdoes so you know she's syndicated...So stop hating on the poor I mean rich woman.:rolleyes:

9. I'd rather be doing okay and be myself - then be rich and a loud mouth bitch.

:D

10. My fury and hatred for judge maria lopez burns hotter than the heat of a thousand suns.

judy's a bitch too, though.

11. i hate judge judy. she reminds me of one of those stereotypical irate jewish women that figuratively castrate men.

i also hate judge alex. he looks like an action figure. he also just bases his judgments on what people say, not on any hard evidence. and he never listens to the defendant's defense.

fuck TV judges.

except judge mathis and judge joe brown.

the maria lopez bitch sounds like she's been chain smoking unfiltered cigarettes since she was 4.

/judge rant.

12. you hate the judges? take a look at the little cop sidekicks they have on every show. just a bunch of idiots who laugh at the judges corny jokes and pretend they can do something about with law :mad:

13. yeah. judge judy is a dumb bitch. she was sorta mean at the begining, now shes a bitch to everyone and doesnt even judge them properly because shes too busy trying to be a bitch to keep the show on the air.

money folks. money

fuk that bitch

14. I hate that witch.. Anytime I see or hear her on TV I turn the channel as fast as I can. She's always wrong and criticizing people for things they couldn't have done differently.

Some people must watch, because she's still on.

My mom was a bit judge judy fan, because she liked hearing her bitch at people.

15. i think martha stewart is better

16. bingo

I do enjoy when the typical moron is obviously lying and she always reprimands them, "LOOK ME IN THE EYES!!!!" rofl

17. You know you got that from Fairly Odd parents.We have a 10-niner here people

uderaged minor trying to infiltrate the city.Get out of here dude.:rolleyes:

18. my ass. my 19th birthday is on the 21st. I got that saying from the simpsons.It seems as if you never really gave any thought to the idea that its been a ongoing saying since BEFORE your crappy tv show used it. and last but not least, YOU seem to know alot more about that show than anyone else on gc...i wonder why...:hide:

19. You're really wearing out your welcome.