Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jubilation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Mar 31, 2003.

1. i never really had an opinion about this war, most of my posts were just playing devils advocate just to see what i could get people to say..maybe provoke some thoughts in other silent ones...but, now that i have seen footage of small children, women, and men, embracing our troops and telling them thank you in the best english they can, i firmly stand ...on the fence

war is bad
    not always wrong

i still choose not to decide

but i do know, that there are a great many people over there that are very very thankful for what we are doing for them...always keep them in mind.

*edit..i meant to say that some even seemed rather jubilant, singing songs, hugging each other, crying, etc etc.

2. I love your posts!:) They all have such deep meaning. Did you hear on the news about those 2 suicide bombers that gave them selves up and told the troops that they were sent on a suicide mission? Seem like pretty smart guys to me. tell the iraqs that thier going to bomb the city and when the get there give themselves up so they dont have to die.