Ju1ce Box Rosin press

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jonathanc10, May 25, 2018.

1. I def will

• Like Like x 2
  2. You actually tasted something from your Grandpa's Musty Old Basement???? :eek::eek2::eek:
    LMAO

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Do you think you could get a lot better results with a big press? How much did you get here?

4. Maaan I've had a LOT of different strains lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I believe so yes. Each strain will be different but once you figure it out it's a lot of fun to sit around and do. Thanks to Buzzer I'll probably be trying a Dulytek unit out next, can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I am older with arthritic fingers so I got a bowl trimmer for those lowers; that I press and make butter and hash from. The tops colas are still hand trimmed as much as it hurts.

Someone asked above about a larger press and yields..that was discussed herein but the short answer is sort of..LOL..
    Yields will be dependent MOSTLY on the strain and moisture content/temps/time pressing, when pressed.Yes..larger presses will get a SLIGHTLY better yield..until you get to the really big jobs that cost thousands..I have a Manual Dulytech (was $375)..that will nicely press an eighth at a time

7. I
    I think the basic improvements the Dulytech has over the Ju1cebox are:
    Comfort..Press stays locked down until released..
    Great electronic heat controller and electronics and larger plates 4"x7"
    You can press larger amounts at a time..I don't suggest more than an eigth.
    Builtin settable timer with alarm

Yes..I am happy and this thing is built like a tank of SS and in the USA too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Whoops..NOT 4x7..
    Dulytech has 3x5 inch plates..MY BAD!!

9. How much rosin are you getting from an eighth, using the dulytech?

10. It all depends on strain(s) and the condition of the weed..fresh is better..with that said..my best was about 22% and worst about 15%..I am satisfied..2 presses at 220d F for 90 seconds each..Watch a few Utube videos and it is clear as mud..LMAO..seriously..google Dulytech reviews and you will get them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PS..the only reason I even check is to see if I want to press it or make butter from it..Pompous maybe..but we ain't getting any younger..LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yeah the machine sounds good of course nobody talks true results except maybe a few YouTube videos. Just curious if it is worth it all at the end of things. I have started making my own vape pen carts and wanted to compare buying concentrates and making my own.

13. Rosin is a bit dirtier (plant material) and maybe slightly less potent, but it still kicks your butt!!
    I use shatter batter to make oil carts from the Rosin too..Love it all..LOL

You could always get a $12 hair straightener and see if you like it before getting a press. I think re-selling a Dulytech will be easy if I want to upgrade later (doubtful)
    Oil.JPG

14. Yess! Results later

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tease!!! LOL

16. 15335823393745028769885467078196.jpg Fr, Results later lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Buzzer !
    How ya doing bro ?

Lol I tried to pm you on here but it won't let me

18. I picked up a ju1cebox this week. I pressed some double grape and ended up with .5g of tasty rosin.
    2018untitled-99.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. How much bud did you use to get the .5?

20. I didn't think to weigh it. I was too excited at the time, LOL.

• Like Like x 1