Ju1ce Box Rosin press

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jonathanc10, May 25, 2018.

1. Jeez J bones , you need to keep preaching it to these fine folks.

They def have those crazy strain crosses on lock.

Their papaya x sour apple is my go to right now. God blessed me geographically.

2. Dude I'm the representative, marketer and spokesperson for the herb around here and I'll never stop lol. They most definitely do, and for most of the strains they've created every part of it will have to saying "wtf!?" from the name to the smell to the taste. Papaya x sour apple sounds delicious

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Better off growing yourselves!!
    I only press the unripened lowers for Rosin and now those DIY oil cartridges are phenomenal! I got a little palm battery (NOT a pen this time) and it is beyond compare!!:)
    My medicine cabinet before I started making hash, butter, Rosin, oil etc..LMAO
    1-09-18.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just read the entire article. Awesome read!! Those 3 brands mentioned are unstoppable and ultimately tower over everyone else in the industry

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi, I also just bought the press from Ju1ce box and I’m pretty excited to see how it goes, hopefully I can share some killer pictures as well! Any tips for first timers??

• Like Like x 2

6. Nice .. what did you plan on pressing ?
    Like just flowers or something else like hash or dry sift?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mostly just flower, but if I can get my hands on some hash will definitely try that as well!

8. Post up your after you're finished for all of the internet to judge and critique :D just kidding man I'll take care of ya!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. My best so far..Got about 1.5 grams of GDP Rosin from 7 grams of flower..I love smoking my own GDP (my staple night time go to), but the GDP Rosin is not even to be believed..Made the mistake of dabbing a bit this am..went back to bed for 3 hrs..LOL

10. Lol I've been there my friend!! The quality stuff is to be taken as the labek recommends :D with other product I've bought and had in the past for the most part could dab it whenever regardless of the strain, but what I oress really is a great representation of what it really is.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Any content?

12. LOL
    thinking.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lol seriously though, what's the dealio? I was honestly looking forward to this please don't let me down!! :D

14. IRL troll??? Lol somebody help me

15. Your buddy? LOL
    troll.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I just ordered mine yesterday. How long does it take to arrive?

17. #97 Buzzer777, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    Did a lil pressing yesterday..It really is amber, but looks dark since the glob is so thick..I usae a Dulytech press though.
    Promised the OP a pic, sooooo
    8-2-18.JPG

Attached Files:

18. Mine took about 4 days to ship to GA. Did some more pressing today of ssom UK cheese. Nice and funky, tastes like grandpa's musty old basement :D IMG_20180804_170719.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. About avg for the mail, thanks. Cant wait to start pressing

• Like Like x 1
  20. Just post your pictures when it arrives please. We need more content from this awesome little portable small-scale press