Ju1ce Box Rosin press

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jonathanc10, May 25, 2018.

1. Will give this a go tomorrow and see how it does. Don't have any lettuce at the house, straight carnivores in this house. All we do is eat meat and dab kush :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Your mama would not be happy..You need veggies..LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Scroll down and watch the vid about This Company making Shatter..Yikes..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah those Bovada packs keep all my flowers nice and fresh. Buzzer knows what’s up.

I finally took the plunge and bought the Ju1cebox cause OP inspired me.

I was able to get a nice 20% discount code too.
    Thanks for all the knowledge, hopefully I can share some nice results like you here soon. I’ve got at least 3 ozs of flower on me so practice will make perfect:hookah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. #65 jonathanc10, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    I spend the time explaining things and being thorough when I talk and/or give a review because it makes it all worthwhile when you say something like you're now purchasing a unit due to my in depth coverage and content I've shared. I wasn't joking though, before I bought my little Ju1cebox I barely found any reviews or media exposure of it. I have a decent sized folder on my cpu now of strictly Ju1cebox/Rosin media :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Just got some Shatter Batter to make some e-juice from my Rosin..pretty neat!! Tasty too..LOL

Cartridge for Thick oils = 5/10-Pack Silver 1ml Oil Cartridge Dual Coil Glass Tank Extract - In stock USA | eBay

Shatter batter = Shatter Batter - Natural - Turn Your Concentrate into E-Liquid

Now we have: (makes for variety..LOL)
    Flower
    Hash
    Edibles
    Rosin
    E-Juice
    Rosin Cartridge.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Buzzer you're the man, always appreciated! It's hard to mess up when I have awesome advice being passed down to me!! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks, But I only pass on what I have learned myself. Like you, I review what I have tried and report back to the best of my ability..Being retired leaves me a bunch of time to study.

9. I'm sure it does! You can put more time and attention into these little projects/experiments and it clearly shows in your pictures you share with us 3eí99

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm sure it does! You can put more time and attention into these little projects/experiments and it clearly shows in your pictures you share with us

11. You’re exactly right Jonathan.

There aren’t many reviews at all.
    I found one kid from Canada that had some you tube prssses but he was using hash.
    Either way thanks to you both for pioneering some reviews for this product. CAnt wait for it to come tomorrow and to start squishing.

12. Anytime man. Let me know what you think when it arrives tomorrow!

13. Definitely love this little press and the way it is user friendly.

Only bad thing I can say is that the plate size is fairly small but I knew that before I purchased it so it’s not really a big deal.
    I’m gonna try pressing hash here in the future with it. Might be better than just doing nugs.

• Like Like x 2
  14. How's the squishing been going? Haven't pulled the Ju1cebox out in almost 5 days now since I made 2.6 last session I had but about time to put her to work again lol. Really wish I had a good camera right now cause I have some really killer stuff right now. 2 oz. Dosidos and 2 Bleu Cheese, however the Dosido being a Jungle Boys cut (my favorite growers/collectives for awhile) is without surprise just awesome. Bud like this is meant to be enjoyed and given the proper respect :D Here's a screenshot of a picture I took after I zoomed in of a small bud I smoked earlier I felt like taking Screenshot_20180621-192553.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. gimme.gif

• Like Like x 1

16. Hahah you said it Jonathan. The sexy buds command respect!

I got around 2 grams too but I ended up just smoking it to the face in like 2 days. It was really good even though the color wasn’t as good as I would’ve liked it. I’m weeks away from harvesting my Jesus OG so I can’t wait to squish some real fresh material.

Hash house has me taken care of for the next day or two.

And I love jungle boys shit too. Their full melts and rosin coins are top notch. I need to get on the dry sift pressing ASAP.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I took about the first half oz. straight to the face too lol had to get it out of my system before I consumed my regular amount. Remember clarity is basically 90% based on starting material quality and freshness. Most of mine have come out darker than I prefer, but it all dabbed great with still plenty flavor. Your upcoming harvest should yield the best you've made yet because it'll be fresh as it gets. Just imagine the next step up press with more psi and adjustable heat plates :D That hash looks lovely bro! If ya ever want to feast your eyes on years pure awesomeness, Google tlc collective and go to gallery. Jungle Boys fanboy over here lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I was at TLC last week and AHPS the week before. They’ve got ton of good shit.

I usually check the Ig before I head out lol.

19. Gotta check the IG to see the daily specials of course lol. Oh wouldn't it be nice to live in a legal state and drive to a place where I can buy some shit called super GG#4 lemon-cherry explosion :D