Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

JTF Smoke-a-thon 2009

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NineTwoFive, May 19, 2009.

1. #1 NineTwoFive, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    Has anybody heard about this? Basically it's just a bunch of rappers getting together and smoking, and some how a winner will be chosen. Only problem is, half these dudes aren't even inhaling. Check out the page: myspace.com/thesmokeathon

If a winner does have to be chosen, I'm going to have to go with B-Real. By himself. He'll smoke all these fools, literally, and figuratively. Videos are enjoyable at the very least, and show some crazy amounts of buds, and some big ass blunts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fkfEy2Leg"]YouTube - Mistah Fab , Kuzzo Fly and Jacobs Ladder gettting ready for the SMOKATHON[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4WBT5c19UU"]YouTube - B-Real Responds To Juelz Santana's Smoke-A-Thon Challenge[/ame]

2. i heard about this .....if u look online there are like 15 different vidoes of pepole sayin they can smoke the most! hahah cant wait to see it

I think b-real shoudl win too.......or maybe snoop

3. Yeah I've seen all those videos, and if B-Real doesn't win I'll be SHOCKED. I mean, him and Berner and Kuzzo Fly are the only dudes that even inhaled. I mean Yuk is a beast and everything, but he didn't even inhale. I hope some fools run in and swoop on all the buds at gun point. You'd get sooooo much dank out of a robbery like that. 20+ rappers bringing pounds of the dankest buds out there. I might just have to swoop on these fools.

4. snoop dogg is def gonna be a problem in the smoke-a-thon i got my money on him!!

5. Snoop, Daz, and B-Real are all on the same team. Sounds like a dream team if you ask me.

6. yea most of them dudes on the smoke a thon aint even inhaling. but some are like breal,snoop,berner,jacka. yuk frontin hella hard. he dont even inhale any of it and the one time he does he starts coughin up a lung. i got my money on berner or b real tho.

7. Berner said Yukmouth smokes like a champ, so I'm guessing he just didn't inhale cuz he was talking.