Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

J's?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lovemerox, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Do you all like J's?

I just bought two J's from my connect...seem decent size. I have never smoked a J before...usually out of my bowl

Anynways...are they nice? Any tips? Will one J get you ripped?

2. Joints are great, and yeah one should get you ripped

If it starts burning unevenly (i.e. streaks down one side) lick your finger and wet the joint in that spot, it'll stop the burning and let the rest of the cherry catch up

It helps to not have wicked tight suction on the joint, like keep your lips loose and suck in air from around the joint as well. It'll get the smoke deep into your lungs.

They're the best for driving, just because you don't have any unnecessary paraphernalia on you and you can concentrate on driving.

3. I guess your new to smoking, and rolling might seem like a bit of a challenge to you, but you really don't want to buy anything thats pre-rolled, unless he rolls it in front of you. Otherwise, you have no clue of the quality or mass of the weed, in some cases, it could even be laced. I don't know why someone would pre-roll something unless you asked, besides to hide the quality of the weed or to lace it with coke or meth or something else to get you hooked on him.

4. My hookup (my cousin's cousin) gives me pre rolled and he rolls quite nicely and quite fat.

5. when i first started smoking i bought two pre-rolled joints from a shady dealer and i smoked one and got a hell of a headache and opened up the other one and it was about 95% tobacco and 5% marijuana...so in other words, be careful like everyone else said.

6. I wouldnt buy joints from someone.

7. I'm down to buy a joint. Every now and then I'll have a dealer roll my sack into a blunt for me if I'm just gettin a little bit and want to blaze in the car on the way back.

8. Yeah,joints are alright.I wouldn't be down to buy any off of a dealer though,too sketch.

9. Yeh, to get good airflow in a J, take a piece of card paper, roll it into a spiral, use it as a roach. I learned that from my British friends.

10. well I work with the dude and my roomie has bought J's from him before...plus i have bought 1/8 from him before...so I dont think he is gonna rip me off or lace the shit...I see him everyday...plus my roomie is cool wit him

11. A doober is where it's at. I love my glass, but lightin a J in my hot tub is so hood. I love that shit.

12. hell yea i <3 spliffs

13. lol i love to smoke jays some time... and blunts are awesome... i might go roll a joint right now

14. i always roll a bunch of straight gram and half gram joints to "share" before i go to a party.. just because no one ever brings pieces

15. Damn... that's a good idea. +rep, i'm gonna start doin that