JP Worked Micro, PakoH bot, and Dave Colton Dry, and the family as it stands :)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Communist, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Hey blades, haven't posted in awhile been busy :smoke:. Just got this JP Toro worked disc micro about a week ago, and managed to track down a managing dish to complete the set. I am absolutely in love with it, its a micro 7/13 with everything reinforced of course. Also picked up this PakoH bought some time after, I've needed one in my collection since I saw one a two years back. The Dave Colton dry I got to replace my broken Illadelph spoon, I owned 2 other DC drys in the past from different collections and just love how they hit so much, wrapped mine in hempwick with a lighter. Hope you guys enjoy these artists as much as I do =].

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow what sick pieces man. that bot bowl is really awesome

3. nice pieces. I've always wanted something by colton

4. Love that robot bowl man. Its fuckin awesome lookin.

5. I want one of those robot pakoh bowls dearly....too bad there like 200 bucks..

6. More like 400. Pakoh's more basic bowls are around 200$ (urinal, boombox, electric plug, knife stab, ipod, etc)

7. I managed to get the guys at one of my LHS to let the bot go for $380 cash along with 2 cans of Vector for me to blast with that night :D

I did overpay a tad for the bot though.