Journey

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushjob, Mar 19, 2011.

1. #1 Kushjob, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    Dear god what have I done this time. There is something not quite right about this atmosphere. These lights are glowing, faces twisting and turning, the vibrations of this place are intolerable. Hunter S. Thompson was right.

Paintings? No, there is something very disturbing about this place, must get out, must ease my way into all of it. I've jumped head first into a whirlpool, but I must tread the water either way. Walking, yes, this seems to do the trick. The floors, and ceiling seem to be bending along with time and consciousness. A loop of thoughts and emotions, everyone around me is myself, but who am I? I am them. Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care. Yes, this seems right, perhaps I should listen. The wires seem like a snake, I cannot get my grip right, I feel like a child again, consumed by pure happiness and curiosity about this new profound world around me.

Everyone is aging, yet I remain the same, her eyes burning like desire, but her physical form is deteriorating rapidly, there is no hope for her. Horror, no, fear, no, acceptance, willing to ride the tides, absolutely. I can feel her all around me, dancing with my body, tempting me to submit to her will, and I do. This will not be something I regret, I will enjoy every year of it.

A quick look at the clock tells me it has been only 30 minutes, but it has been 3,000 years in my mind.

I do not expect a single person to understand my story, but for those that do, thank you.

2. LSD can really fuck you up haha

3. Daytrippin? I think so

4. hey OP i used to live in bravil too back in the day :smoke::smoke:

5. Isn't that an illegal substance though?

6. It's a good time that's what it is. :hippie:

7. Kind of random but the hippie smiley :hippie: is kind of like smoking dmt. You smoke it then reality is goneeeeeeeeeeeee