Journey To The Center of The Earth vs Pineapple Express...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by tokin86, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Okay, so my wife, my son, and I went to my friends house last night to have dinner and to watch any new movie he has (he has like 1,000 of movies and various ones in Blu-Ray. He told me we could watch either Pineapple Express (I never saw it, but he has several times) or Journey ...Center of Earth movie (which was in 3-D). So, at first I wanted to see Pineapple Express, however, after we smoke a nice blunt my perspective changed and I would thought it'd be better in 3-D. I was right, this movie was amazing in 3-D on his 1080p 52'' LCD TV with 7.1 HD Surround Sound. They had this one scene that it made me feel like I was on a rollercoaster, this movie was amazing. Howerver, I did want to see Pineapple Express, but I guess I can save that for Super Ball Sunday.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCZClz5uJIE"]YouTube - Journey to the Center of the Earth: Come to Life[/ame]

2. I bought Journey to the Center of the Earth: 3D.... I won't ever do that again until those movies come in Real D, those red/blue glasses fuck with my eyes.

Pineapple Express is a way better movie, fuck Brendan Fraser.

3. Seriously, my mind would probably force me to involuntarily commit suicide watching that shit.

4. I loved that movie haha, woulda been amazing to see in 3D