Journey Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dogsleeve, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Well found one flaw with the pipe. I didn't wipe my pipe out and after 2 bowls I wasn't able to pull enough air to lite the herb. It was not clogged, just could not draw enough air flow to even move my lighter flame. It is really bizarre

2. Got mine today. The only complaints are really the web site other then that everything is awesome

3. [quote name='"122walls"']Well found one flaw with the pipe. I didn't wipe my pipe out and after 2 bowls I wasn't able to pull enough air to lite the herb. It was not clogged, just could not draw enough air flow to even move my lighter flame. It is really bizarre[/quote]

Has no one else notice this...kinda a
    Big problem for me....

4. I love the pipe, but the company has poor customer service.

After about a month, the plating peeled off in the bowl.

Since the alloy used in this type of casting traditionally contains lead and zinc, I am concerned about possible health hazards.

The company asked for pictures, which I sent, but, after several weeks I have received no response.

Attached Files:

5. funny how different people can be . I love glass and hate metal pipes. Probably wouldnt even smoke out of that thing lol. But i can see that alot of people do like it.

6. [quote name='"ptg701"']I love the pipe, but the company has poor customer service.

After about a month, the plating peeled off in the bowl.

Since the alloy used in this type of casting traditionally contains lead and zinc, I am concerned about possible health hazards.

The company asked for pictures, which I sent, but, after several weeks I have received no response.[/quote]

Keep me updated if you here from them, that's concerning.

7. awesome mine just left the shipping place today so i expect to recieve it in the next 3-4 days and i got 9 foot of hemp wick and imma buy my friend this stealth pipe PinkiMini Sherlock .... enjoy your pipe im so excited i fell in love with the journey bout half a year ago and finally got to order it ..... it may of taken over a month to get restocked but hey i get a free stealth pipe outta the deal =)

8. [quote name='"Colton7562"'] awesome mine just left the shipping place today so i expect to recieve it in the next 3-4 days and i got 9 foot of hemp wick and imma buy my friend this stealth pipe PinkiMini Sherlock .... enjoy your pipe im so excited i fell in love with the journey bout half a year ago and finally got to order it ..... it may of taken over a month to get restocked but hey i get a free stealth pipe outta the deal =)[/quote]

Enjoy man it's pretty awesome

9. Just to show lol enjoy guys

Attached Files:

10. ive had my journey pipe for a few weeks and got bud this weekend ... gottta say i love it ... so smooth so easy to clean saved me a couple bowls already ... great for conserving ....great size bowl i can smoke one bowl of some reggy and its pretty good and im pretty good

11. Solid post man, thanks!

After reading this, and pretty much researching every pipe I could think of I have decided to go with the Journey Pipe. Ordered it off of Wickiepipe (It's sold out here on Grasscity)
    I was so excited after reading everything that I said to hell with it and ordered it express even though that made the shipping like the same price as the pipe baha.

12. you wont be sorry i love blunt i love bongs but i love my journey pipe the name suits it cus u sure as hell will go on a journey with that pipe .... hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy mine

13. I was actually in contact with the JP creator via email.. his name was Tron and he was a really nice guy. So i'm not sure what problem people are having with customer service haha they replied to my email in like 2 days AND sent me a free middle part replacement for my pipe since the magnet fell out, also arrived very quickly.

i'm still loving my pipe, like dogsleeve said, I can clean mine in under a minute with a kleenex (I keep one or 2 tucked in the case it came in)

still looks the same as the day I got it in August 2011. Still hits like a champ and I take the thing everywhere with me

14. Did you ever hear anything about this from JourneyPipe? It took almost a year, but my bowl is doing the same thing. I still absolutely love the thing, but I am a little worried about the peeling in the bottom of the bowl.

15. I've had the journey pipe for a few months now and it has quickly become my "go-to" piece. I love the stylish look to it, the cool hits, the fact that I can put ground weed in it and then keep it in my pocket for a delayed toke. If your into smoking resin, this thing keeps it all moist and oily almost like hash oil. Just scrape it up, shape it into a ball and light it up.

16. They truly are the perfect on-the-go piece. nearly indestructible, doesnt get hot, easy to conceal, AND it has a carrying case that holds lighter/bud... what more could you want? oh yea and its relatively cheap

17. Did you have to have purchased the pipe directly from them to get the replacement part...?
    Thanks

18. Has anyone heard if and when they will be availiable again? Will the new version be different or did they just fix the bowl peeling problem?

19. Hi everyone,

Sorry for not being more present here but we have been very busy with Journey Pipe and more importantly putting finishing touches on Journey2 [product and website] which is now ready...

Journey2

For those wondering, what the difference is:

Journey2 is externally visually the same but now comes in 3 finishes:

Satin Nickel [very similar to the original Journey Pipe color/finish]
    Sunset Platinum
    Smoky Mirror.

Journey2 has among others the new following internal features/improvements:

a. It is even easier to pop open and clean since it has one less magnet, yet retains the same magnetic attraction.

b. It has the ability to naturally filter particles down to 1/100 of an inch

c. It now has an interlocking step around the edges for better draw.

d. The bumps between the middle piece and the lid are now easier to clean.

e. The first 3000 come with a velvet pouch and a coupon for a free newly designed case [available within the next 6 weeks]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunset Platinum is in stock NOW!
    Satin Nickel is in stock starting on Friday 08/10/2012.

For those you had small issues with their Journey Pipe, please contact us via the new website at customerservice@journey2.com

We look forward to a lot of happy Journey2 customers.
    Sincerely,

The Journey Pipe Team.

20. [​IMG]

This, is a Raydiator titanium pipe by Mori designs. It's the best purchase I've ever made. I am absolutely in love with this thing. :smoking: